[How-to] Custom Loading Screen with Music

Having a hard time getting Loading Screen to work can someone help, Doesnt show up

Its says : Couldnā€™t load resource keks

Hey man I tried but it didnā€™t work. I realised that I could actually hear it in index.html but in the actual game (where it matters) I canā€™t hear anything

I used Simple Loading Screen and edited the picture and text. I followed this How-to for adding music and it works but the music stops early.
The loading screen was up for about 40 seconds. The music started right away but stopped after about 20 seconds. Is there a way to change that so its longer or is it just cutting off as its registering the server as loaded just its not properly loaded on our screens yet?

1 Like

is it of .ogg format?

Yep. And its weird because last night and today Ive been doing some scripts and vehicles so have been on and off the server quite a few times. Last night it played for the entire loading screen twice. All the other times it still cuts off half way through. So it is possible for it to run the entire time its just not

Thatā€™s just the way it is. It happens with every loading screen Iā€™ve seen.

Couldnā€™t load resource keks :frowning:

even when i have done everything the music is not heard

the music is cut out while loading

On our server we have the same problemā€¦ Music starts and plays for few seconds then it stops. Loading continues, but the music is gone. The html and js work perfectly fine on a localhost (webserver), but when uploaded to zap the music stops while the server is loading. Any suggestions? Other than that, great tutorial!

2 Likes

Mine is not working using this method any other suggestions

works for my second server but not for my first one

I get stuck in this position.

im trying to open index.html

1 Like

I have the same problem too. the song starts and after 10 seconds it stops working. Any solution?

So. It workedā€¦But it only plays for about 5 seconds then stopsā€¦Any fix?

Audio cuts out after a few seconds, any solution?

Yeah, anyone got solution for the audio just playing like 5 sec?

audio stops after about 5/6 seconds. any fix?

I did everything twice and I followed the steps and it tells me "Couldnā€™t load Resource ā€œKeksā€