[How-to] Custom Loading Screen with Music

so i download the music from youtube and convert it with google ogg converter?

you convert it automatilly to Firefox HTML …

rename your song to “loading”… or call the right name in the index.

if your having problems just host the ogg music file somewhere else instead of adding it to your resource lua
the whole loading screen is just html.

Make sure you add your music path to the __resource.lua.

Try a volume of 0.5. I don’t think 10 is a valid number. Also delete the blank lines before </script>.

its dont work :frowning: :open_mouth:

some els crash?

here is mine , looks like you are missing the “autoplay”

ok thanks, i must look

its not work :((( i understand this

Hi, good article…

I have my page loading and the music loads, but thats all it does. Just keeps loading and loading and loading. I can hear my game behind it, people talking, cars, i can even hear my player moving around, but its all behind the loading page.

No errors in the game console, it just says forced respawn i think. My host has this set up as a module install and it goes into the resources/loadingscreen folder. Im not sure why the page does not close so i can see the game behind it…

At the moment i have the loading bar commented out until i figure out where the block is.

our server is the tubelunacy one if anyone wants to take a look…

thanks

UPDATE: what i did was i added a meta tag to refresh the page after 40 sec to the html file

<META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="15">

that gives the files enough time to load… then when it refreshs i can see the game for a second behind it… So its late and im tired so ill take this up later. But the secret seems to be to close down the html page in around 40 sec. I will update you when i come up with the solution.

Try disabling your antivirus before starting five reborn. One of my friends had the same issue with a never ending loading screen. He disabled his antivirus and it worked.

Hi dezie,

thanks for the tip, i added the exe to my exceptions in my AV but still the same sadly… :frowning:

I even turned it completely off and tried it still the same.

I just happened to think, it could be caching the page. Let me try to remove the cached page and see what happens.

Nope, i even used window.close(); and self.close(); if it was at 100% and still open…

Well one problem is that i cant manually install the loading screen because of the hosts dependency on some special jquery and the DB value for loadingscreen needs to be set to ON. Plus the fact that comparing their html to the html and resource files from the new FR release, theirs is quite a bit different.

So i just installed their mod then replaced the files with the files from the current FR release. Im still working to get to get it to load.

loading he sound is low. help me~ pls

solved u need to trash the sound LOL

when i put keks in citmp-server.yml file it don’t load