[How-to] Custom Loading Screen with Music

Everything works fine! One quick question, is it possible to add loading screen as a .gif? :slight_smile:

how do i add more than loading screen

my music works in the index.html but not in the actual loading screen

I replaced our standard gta5 theme song in loading screen with a converted to .ogg song from you tube. I also just recorded the song in audacity straight from desktop and converted to .ogg and still does not play in loading screen. I thought maybe the file was too large so I clipped it. Still doesnโ€™t work. I put the regular gta5 theme song back in and that plays fine. Only thing I can think of is maybe copy right things muting it?? I was trying a bad boys them song btw.

can anyone help the server when i open it is i will load to enter it will appear the screen of the old gta

Have you solved it? Iโ€™ve been trying for months.

I tried adding a script that randomly selects a song from an array but it doesnt work when loading into fivem :confused:

I get the messege cant load resureces Start Loadingโ€ฆ

Error loading Resourses 'Keks"

2 Likes

my loadscreen does works, but my song doesnโ€™t, can you help me fix it?

im sorry if this has been asked and answered(there alot of posts). Does anyone know how to change and/or remove the fruit at bottom when loading in?

To add music you mean, that is really easy

Itโ€™s really easy just remove this from the index.html in keks.

var count = 0;
var thisCount = 0;
const emoji = {
    INIT_BEFORE_MAP_LOADED: [ '๐Ÿ‰' ],
    INIT_AFTER_MAP_LOADED: [ '๐Ÿ‹', '๐ŸŠ' ],
    INIT_SESSION: [ '๐Ÿ', '๐Ÿ…', '๐Ÿ†' ],
};
1 Like

where can i go to get the codes to be able to change the fruit emoji to something else?

1 Like

Is there anyway i can add more then one music like 3 because always the same one is boring

i put the music but i hear nothing

Since the changes to chromium (Jan 2018), things do not autoplay anymore without user specifying that they want to view/hear it.

However you can get round this by activating the sound via javascript using the .play() function.

Example:

<audio id="Loading" autoplay loop >
         <source src="music/Loading.ogg" type="audio/ogg">
    </audio>
	<script>
     var vid = document.getElementById("Loading");
     vid.volume = 0.2;
     vid.play();
    </script>

Hope this helps.

[HELP] How do i remove my before map its still there

[help] i got it all working great but the music only plase for a few seconds i have converted it and its a full 4 min song but only plays for a few seconds

can sum butty make a download for custom loading screen or send me one.