[How-To] Create/modify your own add-on car

Sorry for late reply.

You can use any meta file, if you want a clean one, just copy it from the game files themself and delete all the entries except 1 for reference or edits.

I think my example files has cleaned meta files.

Keep in mind, .meta files themselfs arent encrypted. They can be edited and made by a text editor.

1 Like

Hello!
Can somevody help me pls?
I want to do my own server (just for me and my friends).
If i put an addon car in the server, it works, but why i canā€™t modificate them?
I put the modification files (and the xml files) into the ā€œstreamā€ folder, and the meta files into the car folder, next to the __resource.lua, but in the game, i canā€™t use the modifications.
What do i do wrong?

(I use MelloTrainer)

Pls help me.
Thank you!

Does this still work

Not sure if it still works

Speaking itā€™s been several months, I am not sure of the plugin format is correct, but the editā€™s themselves to the .meta files, .rpf files and such will always be relevant.

When i spawn the car , i get crash and when i dont get crash i see the car changing colours. Do you know what can i do?

Thank you

where do you change speed

in the handling.meta look for

<fInitialDriveMaxFlatVel />

increase that value to your liking, but the value you put, it will never actually reach that speed, so put it 100mph+ faster than your actual speed

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:love you no homo

Do acceleration faster?

You dont possible now how to Change so in the boss action menu you cant wash if ypu now please write in my other post asking for help for that problen

you can change the acceleration by the increasing the clutch values in handling.meta

Wow I have had a busy life, Thanks for the heads up.

Hmmā€¦ I had a similar problem a long time ago, I am sorry, but I just donā€™t remember how I fixed it.

The best I got is just a video showing the car being brokenā€¦ maybe you can use it as a reference to get help.

FiveM Broken Vehicle Texture

Hi i need help i have downloaded a 69 charger and there is no realistic handlig in it (it is the original handling). so i went to (update,x64,dlcpacks,69charger,dlc.rpf,common,data) and there i see the handling for this addon car so i start to change some stuff and when im in game again there is no change, how can i fix this -i want the car to have a simular handling to gta IVā€™s handling, please help.

I donā€™t understand how would you change the vehicle speed?

Check that the add-onā€™s vehicle.meta file has in it the right HANDLING name file:
Some cars are made using default gta carsā€™s handling. I mean you have a bugatti add-on and in the vehicle.meta file thereā€™s the handling id of the adder. So, even if you have a custom handling.meta file in the add-on folder, that one will be ignored because the handling wich will be loaded is the one written in the vehicle.meta.

I hope you get it, otherwise Iā€™ll explain you better with screens.

So what I would like to do is turn a standard vehicle into an EMS vehicle. I want the Sandking to be used only by EMS. What exactly do i need to modify for this to happen, i need to add lights and the whole thing, if you could point me in the correct direction that would be great.

im trying to make two vehicles no one has made before how do i make the ingame vehicle models?

Is there a way to modify the vehicle windows so they can be tinted?