[Tutorial] Change Default Spawning Locations (ESX)

Currently new player spawn randomly, I would like them to for all players to spawn at the city trian station every time they login. Any idea how to do this?

1 Like

Please next time use the search function: [Tutorial] Change Default Spawning Locations

1 Like

If its for esx theres a database where the location is stored if you have certain plugins, if not just read the following topic

This is for ESX, what plugins and in which database? I have all the databases up on heidisql rn.

1 Like

If you have Essentials all linked up correctly you should see last spawned location in Essentialmode/users and finding the data tab/ from there you can read the cordinates. i myself am not familiar with ESX so i couldn’t tell you where the last spawned location is set too,

If you want it to spawn at a predetermined place the first time (Lets pretend its the airport)

You would Click On the release above this topic and follow that guide that i posted, its straight forward,
And that way they will spawn where you want them too go, but everytime they leave and rejoin they will go to last location (if thats how i think ESX works)

Why would you use something seperate if you can just put 1 line in an excisting file?

can you explain please?