How to block D3SK1NG

Is there a way to block D3SK1NG. I already blocked other ones…but this has made an appearence now.

Any info would be greatful.

what is that?

(20 chars)

EDIT: is it this? https://d3sk1ng.com/index.php

Yes. People are using it to spawn/cheat

please read the new FiveM tweet.

1 Like

ahh not sure if there is a way unless you try and modify anticheese anticheat to block it although i’m trying to make a script that detects and blocks all cheating trainers

no need for that anymore :smiley: https://twitter.com/_FiveM/status/963107092147122177

1 Like

Keep me updated. Would love that. I will try and find this tweet

1 Like

cool was it today? or an update awhile ago?

EDIT: or does it apply to everything including servers.

20 mins ago

it applies to everything.

2 Likes

Today! Fantastic news imo!

I understand that people like to do client to client stuff (like cuffing nearest player) but I really think that clients should only be allowed to run things on other clients through the server. So like I can get their ID on the client but the only way to trigger a script on another player is through passing to the server then to the client. Not sure if that will make it more secure for cheaters but should stop some menus from working. I don’t do this for a living just an idea :smiley:

Note: Probably not even possible due to the way the natives are set anyways. Was more of an idea of just setting natives on other players.

EX: GetEntityCoords – Can still use on other players client to client
SetEntityCoords – Can NOT set on other clients using client to client only client server client

1 Like

Love the tow script…have it on my server :slight_smile:
@xander1998

1 Like

Thank you. I haven’t touched that script since I released it. XD

1 Like

That’s because the 1st one is sort of harmless, you only get/ask the coordinates of the other player. Where as the second native actually modifies the other player’s position. Which is not what you want (other clients modifying your player or vice versa)

Well that was my point. If you could only use set natives from server to client it could get rid of the mod menus features. when scripthook is disabled? It was just an idea that i have seen alot of other games do as ita nlt cheat proof just removes some of the things

In lua thats almost like it, you cant move people around the map, only yourself… :thinking:

1 Like

I am pretty sure i have seen people do it in scripthook menus though.

Wow you have to pay for that garbage? Its already blocked lol

We did a small thing about the cheat system in our server .
A discord bot actually like this .:arrow_down:
“”"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
User: Name
license:Blank
steam:Blank
Regenerated 2hp ( to reach 200hp ) in 50ms! ( PlayerPed was invincible )
Anticheat Flags:1
“”""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
When it goes 3 flags player is getting a ban .
But they released a new patch about anti cheat it should work .
İf you need help about that don’t hesitate to ask . :point_up: