How to Apply Scripts to the server?

I see scripts everywhere, but dont know how to use these, should i put this in the resource folder named _resource.lua in a folder & add the name of that folder on the server.cfg ?

There are many tutorials on how to install and start the scripts and on the post for the resource. Search around instead of making a post.

I searched everywhere, what they do is put the folder in the resource and add the name in the server.cfg but they dont show whats inside the folder and where to paste the scripts. like this door lock script have resource and 2 other files Capture

If you did “search everywhere” you would have found exactly what everything does and what should be in the “resources” folder.
Quick Google search will give you a lot of information.

You should search for what you are looking for BEFORE creating a new topic about how to do it.

1 Like

Thanks alot, i think i am nearly done, i have this script,which removes all Ai unit from gta v server, So i create a _resource.lua and a client.lua then i put this

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
while true do
Citizen.Wait(0)
SetVehicleDensityMultiplierThisFrame(0.0) – removes people walking around
SetPedDensityMultiplierThisFrame(0.0) – remove vehicles driving
end
end)

Into the client and it should work ?
Although i didnt add the manifest as i dont know where to find the code and which one to use