[How-To] Add dirty money into "old" ES mode

How can you define like an object are illlegal and giving you dirty money because if i replace with the code you give us it<s just giving dirty money for all resource

Hi ! I have a problem, the dirty money don’t refresh at my UI, and whey i sell some drugs i have some error. Who CAN help me? ( i have es_freeroam )

You could give us a direct file to install on the server

At that time I couldn’t do that. Since for this to work I modified the ES mode. And my ES mode was already heavily modified.
So giving you those files would break your game even more. This tutorial just adds a second ‘money’ variant. Just copy/past the code that was already there.
I will try to finish a basic dump with dirty money working.

Yes it would be cool thank you very much

Update

I have made a new version. This server includes fs_freeroam and the latest essential-mode.
This means that you will need CouchDB in order to get it working. (Most of the code is still the same. Only the SQL stuff is gone and is now more user-friendly)

Download : https://github.com/boermansjo/Developper-Server

I also updated the bits of code in the tutorial. Missing stuff has been fixed and I renamed some functions so that it is easier to find and change. If there is any problem, first look in the source code and if you don’t understand something, let me know.

Regards,
Hoegarden31

Does not work at all …

What does not work ? Did you tried at least ?

Hi!! For me the ui work but the money don’t refresh on ui and when i sell drugs i have an error :grimacing:(I have es_freeroam)

What did you do to sell drugs ?

Also to all others, the files I posted work only with CouchDB… SQL is not used anymore.
I just follow the essential-mode releases.

Okk but sorry i prefer to use MYSQL :grimacing:

My dirty money is not refresh

Me too , but i don’t understand why

Can you show how you try to refresh it ? I should work just like the normal money…

When i setdirtymoney, my DB refresh but not my UI

Me too. DB refresh but not my UI

Have you tried addDirtymoney instead ?
Like I said, this is not different than the normal money system.

Do you have a discord ou ts?

everybody has discord i guess :slight_smile:

Can you send me please?