[How-To] Add dirty money into "old" ES mode

In es_admin, in your [essential]

Hello guys someone can tell me why when I recolt for a legal job i have dirty money ?

1 Like

Hi, I tried to do the tutorial but it’s never work, and I don’t understand why, somebody can help me ?

Can we have an example to launder money thanks

UP please if someone knows I really need to resolve that problem… :frowning:

What script do you use ? This tutorial just shows how to add money to the ES mode.
If you use that illegal trade from advanced RP, then you need far more stuff in order to get this working. (or even this mod : [Release] Harvest/Treatment/Selling Jobs System v1.1)
You will have to duplicate all the sell parts of that inventory mod so that it add/remove dirty money.

Thanks for your reply, with all due respect to you, I use es_freeroam with simplebanking jobsystem etc

1 Like

I also understand the major problems here. There are so many mods here that I cannot make a special version for each of them. This is kind of a generic tutorial that needs some extras in order to work.
Also when I have a little more time, I will fully review all the code and check where you all have problems with it.

Personally it works well no worries the thing I can not do is money laundering

I just need this release working with ES 2 and es freeroam, can you help us? I think many players using releases like Cops Fivem, simple banking, recolt/treatment/sell, etc, needs this.

Thank you, hoegaarden 31 :slight_smile:

Works perfect ! But a little probleme how can I change the position of money etc??

And why I have “Undefined”… :confused: ?

All this looks pretty great, but what is dirty money? xD

You probably should watch Breaking Bad.
Basically when you earn money from selling drugs or other illegal items, you cannot just put that money in the bank. You need to turn that dirty money into clean money. (On my server, we only use that money to buy weapons. Also the player loses all this money when he dies and cops can check if they have dirty money and investigate where they got it from and if evidence has been found, they can put the player in jail)

1 Like

is there a way to clean that money though?

Hi, i’m trying this tutrorial for my second time but the first time it’s working but when i’m trying to redo it it’s not working !

Hi, what is not working ?

Juat creating a lot of error in the consol but i will try to redo it :wink:

Tuto for ES2 please ?

Hi everyone I have errors when I try to add dirty money on the server, you would have solutions please?
https://prntscr.com/f9uo6f

Dirty money appears 2sec “-0 $” is missing why?