How remove id/name from player

How do I remove the ID on the people’s head on the fivem server?

2 Likes

If you’re using Lamba menu then go into settings and turn off overhead names.

Hi
Have RP server are no player can use Lamba meny.
I’ve had that menu before and know how it works but want and remove id, names over the head of every person on my server.
Hope you could help me or know about someone.

Some resources do that, use the search function and have a look :wink:

Okey thanks.:smiley:

Hope someone could have helped me with this, if they know how or have a link so thank i get all the help I get.

Seriously, if you’d just used the search bar you would have found it immediately.

1 Like

If running a newer server version there’s a resource called player Ames which should solve your issues.

Stop the resource “playernames” from starting in your server.cfg

4 Likes

I have searched but do not know the correct place and by the correct name*
thanks

dude that helped me thank you

i deleted the resource and removed it from config but the player names still show up?

You most likely have another resource. Also try not too bump really old topics :slight_smile:

I inserted this script to not see the names above the button but you can still see me at a distance from the outside as I do ??

how do you search the function because my server is showing names and idk how to make it stop

I actually just started having this issue to, and the only change ive made is i started using one sync? anyone have suggestions?

You stop half your scripts and cop stopping each script till you find out what it is

“1 year later” lol.

I figured this one out. Had a script calling it. removed it. Then went full esx so not a thing anymore.

1 Like

I’m just wondering if I can hide other players from seeing my name and ID that way if someone clips something I was doing they won’t know my name and ID can anyone please help and tell me if that is possible.