How i get so i create a character when i join my server?

I started a fivem server but when i join it dosent show that i can create a character with name and all that stuffs! plz link script

Are you talking about ESX thats what it sounds like if you are here you go

The link is borken it says 404 error

no its not :smile:

but when i klick on his link it says 404 error can you link another link to the download?

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Now i have download that what will i do now? i play on localhost do i need to get the server up, because when i join it dosent show that i need to write my name and all that stuffs, customize character

What will i do now i have dewnloaded it.

1 Like

Do some research. Unfortunately no one can and will give you a step by step :handshake: handholding on setting up a server with scripts to your liking. There is more than enough documentation, guides and tutorials on this forum and everywhere else on the Internet.

If you don’t know what you’re doing, research.
If you can’t find a script, it probably doesn’t exist so you should create it yourself (or you can’t search).

Okay but i have 1 thing, so it is a script? when a person login to my server for the first time they make a character Name year and all that, after that they customize with clothes and faces?

Ofcourse it’s a script. If you were to load in into an empty server with just default resources you would have none of that. You are looking for ESX. Search around on the forums. Beware though: programming experience is required to be able to run a server correctly.

Thx, then i now. But i have 1 other problem i have put my steam id so im an admin, but when i login to the server on localhost i cant spawn like a cop car or somthing i cant even do /admin