How do I add peds to my Zap Hosting Server

Hi. I want to add the British ped pack to my server that runs on zap hosting I have no idea how I do it can someone please help. Ive tried to follow YouTube videos but there all Fx server tutorials.

Its the same process. Zap’s servers are running FXServers too.

Right. Anyone can make it simpler then as I can’t get them to work doing it the fx way

It’s the exact same process you just have to go to the location via the file manager that ZAP provides. You saying the “fx way” is the only way.

1 Like

I don’t know. I can add vehicles and other scripts easy but adding pads and the uniforms isn’t so easy

Adding peds is the same method as adding vehicles though?

Yea get you drag the YFT… ect in to the correct folder but I don’t know we’re them folders are located to drag and replace the original pads. If someone can tell me were the folder would be for peds I’ll know what to do.

You create a resource with a stream folder inside the resource, put the files you want to stream inside the stream folder. Create an empty (if you’re not requiring any meta files to be downloaded) __resource.lua file in the resource but not in stream/.

1 Like

Here are some helpful links regarding resources, you install peds like any other resource, in the stream folder.

[How-to] Install a FiveM resource / Script
[Tutorial] Merge Meta (Multiple Cars in 1 Resource)
[How-to] Add Car Parts from Add-on Vehicles to your server
Tutorial fiveM Resources , Add-ons , PED’s (Skins)
[How-to] Split Vehicle YTD Files to Avoid 16Mb Stream Limit
[How-to] Change the spawn name of a addon-vehicle

1 Like

You able to make one for me wish British ped in and I’ll just save folder to my server FTP

Well I’m on my phone so no. But just follow the steps I gave you and it will work.

Ok. I’ll give it a go.

Thank you it worked. Took a while but got there

1 Like