How Can i Enable? [The STEAM NEED]

Hey everyone how can i add it to me server that someone needs steam to play the server?
indentifilter or how that thing names is lol…

What i have try? yeah nothing i just looking but i cant found it…

I still running the server on me own PC. [FXServer]

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I believe (not 100% sure) the default server.cfg has that covered for you. It will require people to have the game through steam or have steam running. If it’s on your PC, people won’t be able to connect unless you properly port forward it.

it is still portfowarded so what does i need to add to the server.cfg?

@piIariepa
In your server.cfg you will see a few lines as such

# Want to only allow players authenticated with a third-party provider like Steam?
# Don't forget Social Club is a third party provider too!
#sv_authMaxVariance 1
#sv_authMinTrust 5

Go ahead and change it to this I believe.

# Want to only allow players authenticated with a third-party provider like Steam?
# Don't forget Social Club is a third party provider too!
sv_authMaxVariance 1
sv_authMinTrust 5
1 Like

ok i will try thanks BTW here is the IP from me Server: 192.168.0.105

it is now still offline with that steam thing :stuck_out_tongue:

No Problem. Let me know if it works :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah sure :stuck_out_tongue:

i have this now in the server.cfg and i dont need steam also…

Well, try putting the previous version and re booting the server and try connecting with no steam. Make sure steam is FULLY closed when testing.

1 Like

And steam it not running now. :stuck_out_tongue:

What i have rigth now…

put the # back on the sv_

1 Like

Done?

1 Like

And again i can play whitout STEAM is there maybe a other script?
or anyrhing that i can change or use?

Wouldn’t be able to know. I tried.

1 Like

You can look through this topic. It might help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.