Houses/garazes script

hello i dont know if shared here.
i need a script like gta online for player buy house and with house have the garaze.
edit*
anyone know how to add this?

*edit
1 Like

This is not a feature request, post in the correct section next time please.

im new here :slight_smile:
have maybe this script?

If you’re using esx, go with esx_property and esx_eden_garage or esx_garage, if you’re vrp idk.

i dont know how to install.

1 Like

You won’t learn anything without doing your own research, saying: “I don’t know how to install” is not a valid excuse.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+install+a+resource+on+FiveM%3F

1 Like

i know how to install resource i dont know how to install this essentials and how to connect with db all tutorials is for 3/4 version i have the 5 with new config. all tutorials is old

anyone know how to add this on fivem?

You are looking for a resource that allows players to buy apartments/properties. An example resource is

You can use this, adapt it to your own needs or use this as inspiration to create your own.
You cannot install that Single Player Apartment mod on a FiveM server.

i dont know how to adapt.
can you tell me an example to me understand how to do?

This pretty much makes it sound like you want me to do it for you and that you don’t understand how to write resources for FiveM at all.

I would first suggest for you to get into creating FiveM resources. There are plenty of tutorials in #development:tutorials

Once you are comfortable with that, you should attempt to adapt it to your liking and then ask questions on the forums.

Learning is all about failing and without showing any commitment from your side, no one will help you.

Best of luck.

Then play on a server, talk to people and loose no time /)

Use MySQL Workbench instead of CouchDB as Database. Tutorial: [How-to] Setup FXServer with MySQL and Essentialmode4

It’s about 20 min

Scripts not made for FiveM don’t work in FiveM. Use ESX if you want properties and garages. There are plenty of tutorials online.