Hotshot RP | ESX framework| Usable Drugs & Alcohol (Sellable to NPC's) | Server Side EUP | Custom Cars | Custom Realism Scripts | Jobs | Housing | LIFE server | Public

One of the best servers I’ve ever played:

-Admins are friendly
-Civs/cops will never FailRP like some many trainer/notrainer servers (always roleplaying properly)
-owner cares about the people and ban who ever deserves to be

10/10

1 Like

Short little review of my experience on hot shot rp.

The civilians that play on this server are great I have had some good RP scenarios with them. But between these cops that cant even tell what rdm is and half of the staff can’t even fucking see whats on their own rules. it has been a terrible experience between the police and staff.

if you look at their current rules page which I’m sure will get changed. NOT ONCE does it mention anything about combat logging when I see multiple people banned per day for combat logging.

Rules (which im sure will change after this)

Also, nothing about how you should pull out a weapon or anything related to this yet I almost got banned(and if it weren’t for my friend having video evidence I’m sure I would have got banned) cause I pulled a gun on 2 cops who initiated on me then said it was rdm.

Nor do you see anything about rules around names, And my friend and I got told our names which were in perfect name format were not allowed just because they didn’t make sense. Who are these staff member to say you can and cant have a name if it falls in the format and its, not against the rules.

Therefore I don’t know how you can ban people for rules you guys don’t even have listed, Plus I don’t get the systems they have in place for dying. They have a new life rule (even tho in the rules it says there is no NLR)
where if you are on you’re own and die its a new life but if other people are nearby it doesn’t take effect which causes a lot of problems based on the other rules. (not listed rule) you cant kill 24/7 or rob banks etc but then I argue that what if I never die (or go to jail cause you never really die) and you guys keep pulling me over for killing multiple cops (or whatever big reason) and I keep killing them you guys have no system in place to say oh he has a new life NO its all he said she said bullshit unless someone saw him die which in turn would mean he didn’t die cause a player is around.

As well as the (19 seconds you need to give a cop to respond to you pulling out a gun) the only way they can hear you is if their voice is set to shout cause the voice system they have only change what you hear. So you could say something 1000 times and they still wouldn’t hear it if they were too far away

furthermore, I would like to say however the owner I think (Chris) is a really nice guy and genuinely cares about the players, And the server itself is pretty good minus some major bugs aswell its a pretty default esx minus a custom script from what i could find, And its the stupid revive one that makes no sense But I honestly wouldn’t recommend joining if you are new to RP or Fivem even, Cause you might get banned for something that isn’t against the rules or the admin will take the cops word for it if you didn’t record if cause you’re pc isn’t good enough or whatever and in turn get banned.

Hello, I would like to address a few things with your post.
First off, when you jumped into the server you 1) broke character and told me out of “character your fucking retarded and don’t know the laws or the rules, I will call Chris and get unbanned right away”. Within our first few minutes of RP, you had violated a few of our rules, 1) Be respectful at all time 2)Do not break character anytime 3) do not enter other people’s roleplay scenarios, what was the first thing you guys did? Went to Mission row PD to fuck with the cops. 4) Value your life, you are a human, act like it. All I seen you guys do was drive around like it was GTA 5 online and never been n a RP serer before. 5) (this is a big one) Video, photo or Audio evidence must be captured by in-game device. Note* You need to provide video/photo evidence when reporting other players transgressions. As the server owner, I have not seen any complaints or videos of what you have described in your post, if you where to send that to me, I would handle it appropriately. I DO NOT JUST TAKE THE WORD OF POLICE. They are required to have body cams (recording software) on at all times.

The EMS system that we have is custom and the only server that I know of that has it like this. For Example, we have it set this way because then every criminal when trying to avoid arrest buy shooting and trying to kill cops would get no punishment if let for dead. Instead of allowing trolls to use the EMS system, and get away from jail time and tickets is what we are trying to avoid.Going back to rule (Value your life, your a human, act like one).

The big picture is that you want to sit here and criticize our rules, yet you broke basically all of them within the first hour of being on the server.
The “rule” about pulling long rifles from your ass, well I didn’t think I would have to put that in writing b/c that’s like a very basic and well known rule around the Fivem community and servers, was this your first real RP server?

From this only, so what your saying is that you just went around killing cops? Then you go on saying that cops are pulling weapons on you for no reason? From your post without being there, it sounds like they just thought you where another troll just there to cause problems and not RP properly, from the sounds of it.

And to close the record, if they are new to fivem, and get banned well then they think this is a GTA 5 online and really shouldn’t be here in the first place.

Good luck at the “State of Havok”, as from my gather of your rolepalys and the way you carry yourselves is that your young, immature, disrespectful and you have even told me that your a troll and an asshole and that’s just who you are.

Final thought till I go and edit this, what was your role play name again that you signed up for when first logging into the server? I know your steam id is 'Cuntcrusher69" , I mean, really professional right?

1 Like

The wrong person that was not me that was my friend.

Well you didn’t see much then cause i have had multiple non police related rp but since you don’t even know how I am I don’t know how you would know.

Well i never once said you personally did but Bruce after I killed 2 cops they screamed rdm to bruce then bruce froze me and tped me to him we sat there for about 1 hour talking about it and I’m 99% sure if I wouldn’t have had video proof of what happened I would have got banned.

the wrong person once again and I have easily spent 20 hours if not more on your server i have a pretty good understanding of what happens. Plus you may think its “well known” but if a new person to rp join oh well they didn’t know that cause you can’t seem to look at your own rules welp shucks your banned. Also, no isn’t my first “real” RP server but idk how you can have a rule that’s not on your rules and ban someone for it EVERYTHING i did on your server is not against the rules

Wrong we just don’t limit the possibility of roleplay with a bunch of fucking rules in real life cops don’t get 500 seconds to grab their gun cause that’s not what happens. Or people do speed and don’t give 1 fuck for police or they shoot them cause they don’t want to go to jail but thats not allowed on your server.

Also you were the 1 good staff i ran into everyone else doesnt know the rules or is a dick

1 Like

finally got a website
might go check it out : )

good server I love it cause I will soon be opening a VIP security company, everyone is friendly and helpful
would deff recommend 10/10 :slight_smile:

Hello!

I would like to announce that our server now has drinkable items (alcohol) that make you drunk! We have also made it so that all drugs, weed, meth, cocaine, and opium are now usable items that will have screen effects to your character. Visit the Yellow jack or the Unicorn nightclub or your local dealers and get wasted!

Police are expected to see an increase amounts of drunk drivers on the roads. Enjoy!

1 Like

That shows nothing about the person that posted thatxD

other then the fact he is asking about his friend not himself?

are you guys recruiting police?
exp ± 7 months take my role very serious
i know about 16 -20 police codes
working mic

How did you get the npc ems to revive players?

This is a custom script to our server and has not been released to the public. We will not be releasing it at this time.

i got banned and i act dumg i didnt know how to really rp now i know and i will not rdm again

Welcome to HotShot RP! And have a nice day! :slight_smile:

Come join us, great community. I can personally tell you your options are not limited in hotshot rp.since I have joined I developed the new website, became a police supervisor, general of the Air national guard, and finnaly became an admin. Everyone has equal chances to move up in this community so of that what your looking for come check us out.

A message brought to you by our Governance

why does this dude sound like steven hawkin

Server Review

Really enjoyed my time playing on HotShots. The RP is of a high standard and if you do see problems with RDM or VDM the staff and police act quickly and make life pleasent for the players.
Was a bit of a struggle to gain cash, But I also understand the game wants you to play longer term.
The mods and jobs all seemed to be working smoothly with very few bugs and a friendly discord if needed.

Conclusion
I would give this server a thumbs up I think you could very easy make this your new fivem home.

~This is only my own personal opinion always visit for your self to form your own opinions~

1 Like

The LSPD is now hiring! Please join our discord and ask for an interview today!