Hotshot RP | ESX framework| Usable Drugs & Alcohol (Sellable to NPC's) | Server Side EUP | Custom Cars | Custom Realism Scripts | Jobs | Housing | LIFE server | Public

About Us: Hot Shot Roleplay is a semi-whitelisted server that aims to provide a high level of roleplay, and set the standard for RP in the FiveM universe. We’ve developed an economically driven server that gives you the freedom to develop your characters while building your wealth and creating the life you want to live. We have hand-selected, whitelisted police officers, paramedics, and mechanics. Our professional developers work to keep the server running smoothly, all while frequently adding new features. There are also plenty of whitelisted jobs and player ran businesses and crime organizations; giving you tons of different ways to get involved in the community.

What We Feature:

• Stability (We have been active for 2+ years!)
  • Custom EUP with Custom Vests and Belts
  • Custom and Highly Detailed Police Cars
  • Dynamic Economy
  • Player Ran Businesses and Stores
  • Robust Drug Sales System
  • Whitelisted Police, Fire/EMS, and Mechanics
  • Imported/Custom Cars
  • Organized Gangs and Criminal Organizations
  • Active Staff and Development Team

What are you waiting for? Join our Discord and check out our Web site for more!

Hot Shot Roleplay
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/8UztCd9

Click here to apply for the SAHP! https://forms.gle/9Pebqv6X3YP6MzXKA

--------------------------YouTube Content-----------------------------

Twitch Channels

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Great server with lots of things to do. Just need good players to come and enjoy the server. Just need some help populating. This server has awesome features that most dont have.

awesome leaders and very good variety of stuff to do. I urge people to go check it :slight_smile:

Bump. Just got a new host looking for civs/EMS/LEO/Gang members. Come give it a try you wont be disappointed

Please take note*** If you are having a hard time connecting to the server, it’s not the server.

1. Make sure you have enough hard disk space on your harddrive to pull down the client side codes.
  2. If you jump from server to server, your bound to run into issues. Make sure to clear your cache!
    If your stuck in the loading screen, close out of fivem and retry!

head over to:

C:\Users\user1\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app

and delete the cache

Enjoy!

Police officer looking for druggies to arrest. If interested, please reply to this ad with your location, or call 911. Looking as long as this is up.

1 Like

Been playing on the server for a bit now, Owner is super nice and the community is great. no FailRP Horror Stories thus far = D

:star_struck: HIGHLY RECOMMEND :star_struck:
I’ve been playing on HotShot for a little while and the community is… amazing the server has owners and staff who actually care about the server and are trying to improve the server for all the players not just a few. The server has no trolls and no bullshit as all the players who are currently playing are all for the server and want to create amazing RP scenarios to help improve the experience for all the players. I’d recommend this server to any new person as its a growing community and its a great place to get started and make tons of friends to play around with and have a blast!
If anyone joins and needs someone to roll with you can always hit up MB | Rob I’m always welcoming to everyone and will help anyone who is in need!

Awesome server, friendly staff, custom cars, phone system, legal/illegal jobs, pretty much perfect server for roleplay, definitely worth giving a try!

Honestly I understand your trying to get players but it gets to a point were posting constant twitch streams and photos just floods the forums, majority of people on forums will see it scrolling.

I understand your complaint and strongly disagree. I only post when things are going on the server to advertise and or postings for white-listed jobs… “Flooding”/spamming the forums for advertisement is not what I consider we are doing as a community. I would like to also mention that if this was an issue, I am sure a moderator would step in, as it’s not against the rules to mention that a stream is live.
Just posting “bump” is a flood/spam.

I also clean up old post’s as well to shorten the scroll length.

Hotshot Airlines is currently hiring a chauffeur, ATC and 2 Pilots

Please contact me through the discord channel to apply

Hot Shot Airlines

“Our Landings May Be Rough But We Will Get You There Safe Every time!”

Hotshot Banks currently looking for more tellers to be active and on duty!

You can contact MB | Rob for more info.

Currently we have two staff members on the team and are willing to do interviews to hire new employees!

*Note- If you’re someone who has never role-played before stop by we are always open to new members with open hands and can help you learn the ropes :smile:

What tells you it’s always the user?

1 Like

Debugging tools, and some people who play only on our server can be on it for 5+ hours and never crash or get in within 30 secs. When you jump from server to server you download client side scripts, and sometimes they can conflict in your cache.

I have been watching here, I dont have twitch

Livestream: Does not matter if you have it on camera, you still need to read the rights OR they get let free and no charges filed

Your Streambot could be Nightbot, free, youtube and twitch, You can make custom commands and assign moderators and do giveaways. Just look up Nightbot on google. You’re Welcome Chris and Matrix.