Horizon Gaming RP I LCPD I LSSD I EMS I PUBLIC SERVER I DRUGS I JOBS I CUSTOM CARS I SERIOUS RP I BUSINESSES https://discord.gg/zWcdWQ

1d57a0956541487df144831adb6fd4e77d3058c00ebc8f497bfb0b12485c992d

Hi everyone,

So if all the arma 2-3 players out there remember FFG fast forward gaming, well great news because we have decided to come to fiveM, we have a high standard of RP here infact we want it to be a hardcore RP setting. Application’s for whitelisted jobs are open LSPD,LSSD,EMS we also have a gang unit attached to are LSSD which is very excited. This is a great place to be, we are trying to create a hardcore RP setting for players to enjoy we have custom cars and some really nice looking uniforms. Whitelisted applications aren’t just a straight forward right your name, there is some writing to do as we are looking for the best so put some effort in and show some drive to be part of the police force and purely to see if your RP is as good as we want it to be. there is also massive promotion opportunity’s for the people that really stand out and possibly gain promotions to are gang unit, which we want to build with some off the best officers on the front line in this unit. Having said that we also have a massive range of different jobs legal and illegal jobs for are civilians, we have a dedicated admin team ready to help you with what ever you may need. We pride are self’s on the great people we have running things and we put are community first.

We hope to see you on the server!!!

1 Like

Discord link to your community ?