Hitch Warnings

Still a problem… why is it doing it… If i click in the server it immediately works, its like, “you know what, if the server is not the primary application, its going to freeze” and as long as i dont click/write in it, it stays frozen. Then it says "HITCH WARNING FRAME TIME 3000000 SECONDS and then it works.

Probably a bad resource hanging / delaying the main thread. Can you possibly try a stock server without any resources?

You mean milliseconds. Regardless, that is an incredibly high number. Does anyone else in the server have the same issue, or is it just you?

3 Likes

i dont really have any resource started. And its not hanging or loading, its just kinda like puts itself in sleep mode.
I just started the server, without even fivem freemode running. No players joined. And when i tried to join my server from fivem, i couldnt. Then i started typing in the server and it says hitch warning X miliseconds, depending on how much i let it running. Then it works.
Ofc in the meantime, drops all players. (if there is any)

1 Like

You must have? Show your server.cfg…

That’s what a hitch warning is, buddy.

:woman_facepalming:

If you’re getting it when the server loads the resources it’s generally fine/normal.

1 Like

And it does this all the time. I have a custom freemode script which i started, its literally a couple of lines atm. It just spawns the players(all clientside) thats the only script i have running. And it sometimes works for hours, sometimes its just sleeps and drops everyone and its unreahable as long as i dont type something in the server. Then it wakes up.

Theese are my default resources starting.

start chat
start sessionmanager
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start scoreboard
start playernames

Its either because of windows, or because the server itself is buggy(imo). But thats why i asked here. Maybe there is another solution. I might download another server or smth.

it is, don’t click inside of a console window (or disable QuickEdit in the console properties)

3 Likes

thank you. Im going to try this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.