Hiring developers,super admins,admins Ect For Californian State Of Emergency

join our discord https://discord.gg/QT4Y5s our ts Ip is 104.217.59.2:9992 to join our community

You can’t hire developers for any FiveM based services. Keep in mind if you are caught paying for those services your server could be blacklisted (which isn’t the greatest experience).

i thought you could “hire” them but just not pay them?

:smiley: I mean I wouldn’t really call that hiring anyone then.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hire+definition&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab

Lol true, but you can have them dev just cant pay them for what they create?

Right. Still he should have just said “Looking for developers” as that means they are just looking for developers for their needs and the terms would be discussed with “No payments”.

Because “Hiring Developers” and “Looking for Developers to help with our community”

Are completely different approaches

Very good point hopefully he changes that.

I mean he doesn’t have to I was just notifying him just in-case he didn’t know. Now he has no excuse because he has been notified of it.

Some people use the term “Hire” as a server bazaar phrase to go with their topic but some people literally mean it.

We believe there already is topic for the Californian State Of Emergency server, please continue in the already existing topic.

Server bazaar rules states that there should only be one topic for each server. This topic should contain all the information and details about your server (incl. advert itself, developer offers etc.).

You are allowed to bump your topic with reasonable time in between to bring your topic back on top of the server bazaar category.

You can edit the existing topic to suit your needs, however if this is not your topic, contact us via a direct message and we will come to a resolution.

Contact us if you believe your topic was shutdown unjustified.

Further information about the server bazaar rules:

Thank you for your understanding! :mascot: