High usage ram

Hello i have a vps with i7 6700k with 4 gb ram after i start server with some modifications and cars he use 3 gb from my ram

Any idea why

i would recommend more then 4GB of ram, maybe 8 which is a sweet spot… and a VPS is using an i7 6700k? thats interesting.

Yea is a vps from ovh for game servers with game protection idk but from first time when i put server dont use all my ram

the more resources you add the more ram its going to use, you should get more then 4

Hmm ok il add more ram

That’s really weird - we’re running a server for testing with ~18000 streamed files and it’s only using 150 MB of RAM on our Ubuntu VPS.

This sounds like there’s a lot of broken resources running on your server instead.

Yeah, High usage isn’t normal.

I am having 2 FiveM Servers running and this is my Usage.

On last time i added only cars and some modifications on garages groups k menu etc…

is this a Windows Server?

I’m using a windows server and it also seems to be pulling about 4gb of ram and the server dosn’t have many resources. I heard theres also a way to bypass the limits so they are smaller but I don’t know how they are preforming that or if its true. I would think 4gb of ram would be plenty to run a server but I could be wrong?