Help with weapons.meta

How can I change clip size for weapon? I’ve been trying to change it with ClipSize and HudCapacity. It works but only when I have maximum amount of ammo. When I have less than maximum amout of ammo it resets to defult. For example I want to change assault rifle clip from 30 to 32. And when I have maximum ammo it is 32, when no - again 30. And also I have some questions about maximum ammo settings. What’s the difference between AmmoMax, AmmoMax50, AmmoMax100, AmmoMaxMP, AmmoMax50MP, AmmoMax100MP?

P.s. How can I stream weaponcomponents.meta? I am trying to do it with data_file ‘WEAPONCOMPONENTSINFO_FILE’ ‘weaponcomponents.meta’ but after this FiveM crashes and says that it got Exception 0000005 during loading weaponcomponents.meta in data file mounter class CWeaponComponentDataFileMounter

Just curious what does your __resource.lua look like when you are streaming weapons.meta

2 Likes

Without weaponcomponents I am not getting any crashes. And yes weapons.meta streaming successfully in this way.

resource_manifest_version '77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5'

files {
    'weapons.meta',
	'weaponcomponents.meta'
}

data_file 'WEAPONINFO_FILE_PATCH' 'weapons.meta'
data_file 'WEAPONCOMPONENTSINFO_FILE' 'weaponcomponents.meta'
3 Likes

Alright I will start playing around with it a little and see if I can get any results

No luck with the weaponcomponents.meta but I have noticed some odd things when you stream both weapons.meta and weaponanimations.meta

Well if I am asking about help with weaponcomponents it’s obvious that it also will not work for you :\
P.s. FiveM devs, could you explain why even vanilla weaponcomponents doesn’t work?

1 Like

Screenshot_7

resource_manifest_version ‘77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5’

files {
‘weapons.meta’,
‘weaponcomponents.meta’,
‘weaponanimations.meta’
}

data_file ‘WEAPONINFO_FILE_PATCH’ ‘weapons.meta’
data_file ‘WEAPONCOMPONENTSINFO_FILE’ ‘weaponcomponents.meta’
data_file ‘WEAPON_ANIMATIONS_FILE’ ‘weaponanimations.meta’

From the https://www.gta5-mods.com/weapons/rebalanced-weapons-leonardoli