Help with [ESX] Inventory HUD

Hey guys, there is this awesome script for esx that makes a good player/trunk/property inventory. The only problem is that you can’t have multiple weapons of the same type in your inventory. Does anyone know a fix for this?

I have asked and no one seemed to respond.

You can’t, at least not with the how it was made originally. It’s not grabbing weapons from actual items, it’s grabbing them from what you have through the actual game and because GTA doesn’t support having multiple of the same weapons at one time … you can’t.

To make them go based off of items, you’d have to add functions to give & take guns based on what items they have in their inventory.

Can you link me to documentation where I can find a way to do that? Srry, new to fivem

Yeah that’s what i thought. I started this but then got to the conclusion that you can’t have multiple’s of the same item in the inventory.

When i open the inventory with press F2, I can’t close my inventory. Please help

4 Likes

When i open the inventory with press F2, I can’t close my inventory. Please help

4 Likes

x2 i has this problem too

1 Like

how can i fix “esx_inventoryhud:getPlayerInventory” does not exist…