Help with CAD/MDT

Wasnt sure where to put this so I guess this shall do. Here’s whats going on. I have a server and I am interested in a CAD but I don’t want to pay money for it. Nor do I want the free one that everyone talks about. I saw one on that was made on bubble and I went about trying to make my own but I realized that it is incredibly difficult. If anyone could make a video or reply with something that could help me. Well, that would be great!

Thanks - Nick

1 Like

I will show you this one that was meant for games like this:
dcrscad.com

You can also use the one for FiveM: opencad.io

I saw that. I dont like the ads and such

And Im not sure how to set that one up. There are no videos on it

You need a website. You can look here for it: https://opencad.io/docs/install-opencad

Bubble not hard. Just hard to get your head around how easy it is. If you need someone to teach you bubble i.ll do it.

I need help with bubble for a cad and have the same thing I don’t like dcrs or opencad but don’t know how to make one with bubble.

Opencad is great because it’s open source. Change what you don’t like about it. My cad dev used it as a base and now our opencad is completely integrated with ESX, it’s where new members fill out our application, and handles our whitelisting. Heck, we even tossed out the original login process and changed it to using steam to login.

You just have to use your imagination. You won’t find the perfect cad for free.

1 Like

Hello! I work for Blizz Hosting, We offer a CAD/MDT thats made from bubble.is. If you are interested please join our discord at https://discord.gg/qVjt5we

So, you are taking a free service and selling it to others?

1 Like

I am not selling anything. It is a free service.

1 Like

Yo, i made a cad once if you wanna check it out (search on the forum)

1 Like

But isn’t the CAD for sale even though you said its not.

Whats your discord name? I’m interested in the CAD

hey, i can give you one but you would have to modify it to your liking

Hi Jackson! I am working in cad and have some issues with it… I would like some help.

regards. Brian Miller