Help with "attempt to index a nil value"

(stock) es: 4.6.3
(stock) esx & esx_phone: updated, DBs too

erros:

Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:327: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘targetXPlayer’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:327: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_phone: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:142: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:142: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92
Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:556: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:556: in field ‘?’
server/functions.lua:30: in field ‘TriggerServerCallback’
server/common.lua:72: in upvalue ‘handler’
stack traceback:

Apparently it is a simple mistake to solve for those who have minimal knowledge about, but I unfortunately do not have this knowledge, at least not yet.
I appreciate any direction.

Best thing to do is to ask for help in the “esx_phone” thread, seeing as (it seems that) it’s that plugin that is giving you the error.

I understand @Havoc. I did not do it because I thought it was an isolated problem, because I did not find anyone with this same error in this resource here in the forum. But I thought it was something simple to solve.
Thank you for the support anyway!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.