[HELP WANTED] Developers Wanted | Department of Public Justice Roleplay

The Department of Public Justice Roleplay Community is currently looking for Script and Car Developers to work on and create custom scripts to improve and enhance the roleplay experience.
For information about DOPJRP See this thread: (Retired Post) Delete Me
Please read the FAQ at the bottom of this post.

Requirements:

[Script Developer]

• Speaks Fluent English
  • Owns a working microphone and headset
  • Experience in LUA
  • Some Experience in HTML
  • Some to Moderate experience in Java
  • Knowledge of FiveM Server Development
  • Knowledge of GTA V Modding
  • Ability to work with others
  • Ability to communicate to others
  • Ability to take constructive criticism

[Car Developer]

• Speaks Fluent English
  • Owns a working microphone and headset
  • Experience in model creation (Z-Modeler, etc.)
  • Experience in meta file creation
  • Ability to work with others
  • Ability to communicate to others
  • Ability to take constructive criticism

How to Apply:

Send an Email to ErvingQ@dopjrp.com with your resume, a list of references, and general information about yourself including but not limited to (Name, Age, Experiences, etc.). Personal information such as Addresses, Full Name, and DOB/Age are not required.

[FAQ]

Q) Do I have to be a member of DOPJRP?
A) Membership is not a requirement. If you’d like to be a member please visit out website dopjrp.com

Q) Will I get credit for my work?
A) You can leave your name in the code of the script. Any other credit can be discussed if needed.

Q) Can I reuse my work for other servers/jobs?
A) No, any scripts/cars you create are property of the DOPJRP and may not be reused, distributed/released, or copied in any way, shape, or form.

Q) Do I have to sign anything if I get the job?
A) Yes, you’ll receive at minimum a Non-Disclosure Agreement but this will be discussed.

Q) I meet the requirements for both jobs, can I have both jobs?
A) If you feel confident in your ability to work on multiple projects then by all means you can, just include this in your email.

Q) Can I develop stuff for your server while I develop for another server?
A) As long as you stay within the terms set by the Directors then yes. However the other server you’re developing for may have an issue with it so check their terms and conditions.

Q) Will I get access to server files and administrator stuff?
A) No. If you need to test scripts, cars, and/or features then contact the directors and they will work with you to help you with what you need to accomplish

Q) Can I develop map stuff instead of cars?
A) Sure, if you have the skills to make map add-ons then let us know in your email.

Q) Will I be working on your main server?
A) Yes and No. Scripts will be developed on our Development Server before being released on out main server.

Don’t see your question? Ask below or email ErvingQ@dopjrp.com