[Help] vehicle_generator & create_vehicle

so i’ve tried vehicle_generator in map.lua and it allows me to connect but it does not spawn the vehicles. I saw in multiple posts about FiveM vehicles and they’re kind of old and that the vehicle_generator was bugged at that time but it was posted earlier this year as well. I’ve tried create_vehicle also in a script but it will spawn for every player that connects. what is the best way to spawn vehicles on server start and add basic modifications to them? I just want to make parked add-on vehicles outside of faction HQ’s without having a garage script or having the server player base use a trainer for their vehicles. I would appreciate any help or advice you could give.

Hi! I know this might be late, but people might still wonder about it…
The vehicle_generator in map.lua file works correctly, BUT, there are some vehicles which cannot be spawned through generators and they have a flag which says Don’t Spawn in Cargen.

As an example, you can check the Tow Truck and the Big Tow Truck flag Don’t Spawn in Cargen.

To see or change vehicle flags, you will need to edit the vehicles.meta file in your FiveM server.
Search for dont_spawn_in_cargen Flag, and you will find all vehicles like that.