Help The Community

For some time I have been trying to help the community with the technical support topics,
and a lot of new players have errors that I and a few people can’t fix,
I feel like some resources have to go to help those new players with there errors&issues I’m not asking for a lot just more people that are willing to help, this is not directed to the owners or the devs of fivem this is directed to the players and the community that is Experienced with fivem,
only 5 mins of your hopefully nice day to help players that wanna have fun as you do,
that are getting stopped with errors and issues that only need a few words from you the Community, please help us the community
Help!

We help people where ever we can or atleast I do. But the main issues are (not in order):

• We actually don’t have a clue how to solve it, mostly obscure bugs that happen due to environment user is running or the server where the player is playing on.

• People simply don’t bother giving us any information to work with, with a “here, have an error, now fix it” mindset. I guess some people fail to see that this is a community driven support.

• And a small amount of people just “dump” their error on the forums and never respond again.

And I think it goes for the most regular as they help where they can help. Often topics just stand open until it gets automatically closed since no-one know a proper solution.

1 Like

i know i just feel so bad that all of those new players that want to play and have fun can’t because they got errors i just want to help as much as i can but i’m not so good with errors and only know a bit.
i really hope all of them errors get fixed.

That’s a tall order, crashes will always exist. But from the conversations I’ve had with the elements (FiveM devs) is that the top 10 crashers are crashes they cannot reproduce themselves, so all the information for that must come from the community. They already did a great deal of weeding out any crashes they can fix.

As I said earlier, usually it’s some combination of hardware and/or software that causes these crashes, FiveM doesn’t have that much funds to say “hey let’s buy several machines to repro this issue”.

you miss my point as I said in the post before

because I’m sure they are trying there best I’m talking to the players that know a thing or two that had errors before and fixed them, hell even to players that played the game,
I’m sure their answer to every issue and error out there and someone in the community has that answer, that what this post is all about.

I love the spirit, but agree … it’s tough

classic example … [Solution] Forcing FiveM/RedM to use your discrete GPU | Infinite Loading Fix

sometimes people just have to help themselves

1 Like