[Help] Streaming "Route 13 streetlights"

help

I’m trying to stream the route 13 traffic lights (https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/traffic-lights-for-route-13-addon-ymap) to my server, which I have semi accomplished. the model shows up but not the lights, and i’m not sure how to go about installing the custom paths that I have with it.

I’m wondering if I should be trying to stream the node files, or if that is even possible…

Shouldn’t just streaming the ymap work off the get?
Let me know

That screenshot is with the ymap streaming. The lights show up but are not functional, visually or otherwise

Did you find a Fix for this?

must get the ytd file too guys,

objects = ymap
traffic = ytd

Will that get the physical lights to illuminate as well? (Not home to test)

yes of course :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I used the same YMAP mod on my server and have the same issue. If im not mistaken every one is having the same issue with it. I would recommend looking at the post that has all the downloads.
The Moder states this " FAXESRegularJan 31
I believe that’s a bug as it’s a converted YMAP file. Some things don’t work. I’ll see if I can fix tho."
[Release] FAXES Map Collection [YMAP] [Update 31 Jan]"
If you got the mod from there then this would be the same issue.
that was posted on Jan 31 2018
The only bit of info i was able to find was from another community member on that page i linked. (I found a fix for the route 13 traffic lights. in the original download. theirs a folder called pathes you need to grab the nodes from their to. then the lights work) I have yet to test this once i do i will post again.

try this out route13.zip (2.1 MB)

Tested Confirmed working

Thank you very much that was a fast response, I have been trying to figure this one out for a while now.

yeah like i said in Faxes post. i had forgotten to come back and update it. i been very busy with baby here anyday now… Glad it worked for ya :)… maybe someone will find away to make http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/12161-blaine-county-road-improvement-project-re-released/
work theirs a few files in their that adds lights on route 68 and joshua and panaroma be kool to have them working.