[HELP] Some Blips names not showing

1 Like

Why is ge showing on some blips?

1 Like

not sure but there is a plugin you can grab with notepad ++ and open your entire gta server folder and search ge. From there you can make the changes you need :wink:

How i do this?

Nope, this doesn´t work like this.

I think will be something with es_extended

Ok now only changing the start order i get the ge removed but only show blips without names. Any help pls? What can do this error?

If there are too many blips on the map like ATMs, Banks or smth simillar then its buggy. Try removing ATM blips if you have them on your map.

2 Likes

Nah idefenityl removing the blips in code jobs and that things an adding new ones with blipsbuilder

3 Likes

I solved: It happens cause is like is some blip map limit like 50 or 60. :slight_smile:

Are you sure about this, that there is a limit?

Not right now cause i have like 80+ blips and now are working perfect.

I think Fivem just doesent support that many blips

I’m using 80+ blips and I’m doing fine. I don’t remember how I solved it. I advise you to put 1 in 1.

2 Likes

So i had 180+ Blips and it worked fine. But then there where 10 Blips without Name. But the Problem is, that I need every 180+ Blips. (And there arent even ATM’s)

1 Like

I love u it works for me thank u so much

how did you do it?? I have the problem of blips, in which folder is it modified?

imbox

Hello guys,

I cant agree with a limit. I think there is none.

On our Server we’re using custom_blips or something like that and the fix is to start youre blip resource as first as possible.
I don’t know why but when the blip resource loads after esx, maps, and all the other stuff some names are gone. If I start the blip resource before all that happens everything is fine :slight_smile:

Just try it and let me know, worked fine for me. :slight_smile:

There is limit on how many you can done the types of blips only