[help] server time freezed [map blinking][vrp][vmenu]

Hi,

I was just put some new cars into my server and when I restarted the server the whole map was blinking.

There were hackers came in and joking around the server&server got some ddos attack but not sure this really matter.

Anyhow, I figured out when I disable the “vMenu” the map stops blinking but the in-game-time is stop at “18:00”.

I tried to use lamda-menu, and other version of vMenu to change the time and every time I tried

server was forcing back the time to 18:00, and when I tried to fix the time to other them 18:00 , let’s say 22:00
the map blinking super fast, feels like vMenu trying to change the time and server trying to chagne back to 18:00

when the players join
this shows up in my server console

InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
SCRIPT ERROR: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.

handler (@■■■■■■■/rconlog_server.lua:18)
Syncing weather for: ������������

13AddEventHandler(‘rlPlayerActivated’, function()
14 ■■■■■■■({ msgType = ‘playerActivated’, netID = source, name = GetPlayerName(source), guid = GetPlayerIdentifiers(source)[1], ip = GetPlayerEP(source) })
16 names[source] = { name = GetPlayerName(source), id = source }
18 TriggerClientEvent(‘rlUpdateNames’, GetHostId())
19 end)

any one have some idea how to fix this or
some suggetions to try please?

1 Like

The blinking is because you have 2 scripts controlling the weather. The blinking you see is the weather changing for both script. One day and the other is night. Look for any other scripts controlling the weather, for example vSync is a weather controlling script.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

Used Notepad++ to search all the files that contains weather & clock
and look through about an hour.

Finally figured out speedometer contained ~clock~ somthing and -> “-- deleteme!!!”

phew…!!

anyhow thanks alot! really helped

1 Like

Doing it with pleasure!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.