[HELP] Removing Animation Menu Keybinding from Controller?

I am trying to remove controller binding for the animation menu, I just replaced this with the french one that I had, but for some reason even after if I erased the isControlJustReleased (0, Keys['X]) the Animation menu still pops up when the controller key is pressed. Any ideas?

-- Key Controls
Citizen.CreateThread(function()
  while true do
  Citizen.Wait(0)

if IsControlJustReleased(0, Keys['F3']) then
	  	OpenAnimationsMenu()
	  end

if IsControlJustReleased(0, Keys['X']) then
	  	ClearPedTasks(GetPlayerPed(-1))
	  end

end
end)

Because Keys["X"] is meant for keyboard and not controllers (I’m guessing you are using the unnecessary huge table of key binds that ESX has in all scripts for some unnecessary reason).

You have to grab which ever Controls index the X button on the controller corresponds too. I don’t know what it is. Jumping? Selecting? Something along those lines.

See: http://docs.fivem.net/game-references/controls/

I just realized after sending that post that the last part ‘X’ is to cancel emote on keyboard, what I am having a hard with is I see NO other keybinding control options in there besides these two (the F3 and the X) and I have no idea where to go change the controller settings since it is neither in client.lua or server.lua So where else can I look?

The keybinding the brings up the animation is ‘B’ on a Xbox Controller.

I need help with this also

Is there a fix for this

what that samuel-etto sent you its in there when u go to the config file you have to change the numbers of the keybind trust it was makin me mad