Hi there

I installed a snow script on my ES server, with functions like :
SetWeatherTypePersist(“XMAS”)
SetWeatherTypeNowPersist(“XMAS”)
SetWeatherTypeNow(“XMAS”)
SetOverrideWeather(“XMAS”)
SetForceVehicleTrails(true)
SetForcePedFootstepsTracks(true)

Just now, I can’t remove the snowy weather. I removed every weather resources, cleared server cache and FiveM cache, but weather is still snowy… How can I remove it please ?

Thanks !

I’ll assume you restarted the server already(if you haven’t you should try that),
My solution would be to temporally install Mello Trainer then change the weather with the admin menu.

Yes I tried to reboot, clear cache…

I also tried to install Mello Trainer, but I can’t change weather… When I try to select “Sunny” for example, weather changes for like a split second, and snow comes back almost instantly…

Here is a gif of the result with LambdaMenu : https://gyazo.com/80725ec85b9d0f7f219330a312798e40

Please help !

Can you link your server.cfg please?
Also, when using Mello Trainer did you try to freeze the weather?

I tried to freeze / unfreeze … Nothing happens except what you can see on my gif

Here is my server.cfg (for my local server, which face the problem)
server.cfg (3.1 KB)

What’s probably happening is a script you have is resetting the weather every few milliseconds or so, this is probably happening client-side. But I have no idea what script is causing it, right now i’d say your best bet is stop all your scripts (with the server console) one by one checking with Mello Trainer as you go to see if it’s fixed.
If you find the script send it to me and i’ll try to fix it (If it’s a lua script).

Thank you, I FINALLY found the script involved, it was hidden in some folders… Sorry for bothering you, and thank you very much for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

how did you fix it

??? How did you fix it???

1 Like

Wow what a late reply.
I guess he fixed it by locating the actual source of the weather. He thought he deleted everything related with the XMAS weather, when in reality there was a hidden script…
So if you have a similar issue you need to find the source too.
As this is a client script you are limited to search there and if it is snowing for you try to search for XMAS in all your script. Anywhere there will be a script running in a while true loop setting XMAS every frame.