Help! nothing is spawning!

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?Legal
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? Latest
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications Intel Core i7 7700, gtx 1050, 8GB RAM.
What did you do to get this issue? I don’t know
What server did you get this issue on? My Own Server
CitizenFX.log file: Not Needed
.dmp files/report IDs: Not Needed

Also add what you already tried so far?
Restart Server: about 50x
Reinstall client: 5x
Cleared cache server side and client.
Restart System: 10x

Hello, I have a problem with my FiveM Server, I cannot spawn a single car in my server, neither stock or replace, I cannot spawn any vehicle in both my simple trainer and lambda, Everytime I try to spawn any vehicle I mean ANY vehicle it just says “invalid Model” but I went to gta 5 single player and everything worked fine, I could spawn anything I wanted. I don’t know what to do.

I’ve noticed after spawning the maximum amount of cars the server seems to be a bit wonky in terms of spawning things even after restarts. I’ve only tried it with the LAMBDA menu, so maybe it’s something with that?

Usually restarting my client/server fixes it on the next connect, but occasionally not.

Yeah, but in my case no cars spawn, regular stock cars or custom cars, nothing spawns, it worked this morning but the when I went back in my Server northern me nor my Friend can spawn anything, it is super aggravating

Issue was fixed! Had to reinstall GTA V.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.