[help] need to find a script for a restart timer in the server chat

So I’m trying to find a script that everytime the server is about to restart it will give 3 warnings, it will say 30min,10 min before restart, 5min and then 1 min to logout to save data. but seem to not have found anything other than bat scripts to restart my server which work, just need to have a thing for the chat now to let players know when the restart is going to happen, so they can save their data before restart.
running esx, and windows server.

1 Like

How much time between each 30 minute warning?

well it starts at 30, like 30 min before restart then goes to 15 min, then 10, 5 then 1min then the server restarts i have a restart script already just not anything that says the server is going to restart.

Just do a command:

RegisterCommand("restartimer, function()

Then do a wait

Citizen.Wait(TIME IN MS)

Then a chat message

TriggerClientEvent("chatMessage", -1, "RESTART", {255,255,255}, "TIME minutes until a server restart.")

Then 2 more waits with messages inbetween.
then finish it off with an end

end)

You would end up with:

RegisterCommand("restarttimer", function()
    TriggerClientEvent("chatMessage", -1, "RESTART", {255,255,255}, "30 minutes until a server restart.")
    Citizen.Wait(900000)
    TriggerClientEvent("chatMessage", -1, "RESTART", {255,255,255}, "15 minutes until a server restart.")
    Citizen.Wait(600000)
    TriggerClientEvent("chatMessage", -1, "RESTART", {255,255,255}, "5 minutes until a server restart.")
    Citizen.Wait(300000)
    TriggerClientEvent("chatMessage", -1, "RESTART", {255,255,255}, "Server restarting.")
    [Execute Your Restart Script Here]
end)

Thanks, Scott where would i be putting this exactly? kinda confused on that, also my server restarts every 4 hours.

Also i changed the times for my 4 hour restart.
Just wondering where to put this in my resources or in my bat script for my server to restart.

RegisterCommand("restarttimer", function()
    TriggerClientEvent("chatMessage", -1, "RESTART", {255,255,255}, "30 minutes until a server restart.")
    Citizen.Wait(12600)
    TriggerClientEvent("chatMessage", -1, "RESTART", {255,255,255}, "15 minutes until a server restart.")
    Citizen.Wait(13500)
    TriggerClientEvent("chatMessage", -1, "RESTART", {255,255,255}, "5 minutes until a server restart.")
    Citizen.Wait(14100)
    TriggerClientEvent("chatMessage", -1, "RESTART", {255,255,255}, "Server restarting.")
    [Execute Your Restart Script Here]
end)

still needing some help with this, basically i need a script where it says the server is going to restart, in the chat so people can disconnect without losing anything.