[HELP]Need help with esx_drp_garage-stable, esx_vehicleshop and looking for a script related to esx_drug

Hello Guy, recently I’ve started a server with Zap Hosting, and these things been take me a while but I just still can’t solve it by myself or look up in the community
So with esx_drp_garage-stable,
I manage to use it, but I’m wondering if it can be set to only can get the cars actually stored in that garage but not all the cars players having. And I can duplicate cars with it lol.
For the esx_vehicleshop,
I put some add-on cars in the server( all functioning as I tested it first)
Then I put them into the categories with their brands (like Benz), also deleted all the original vehicles in My QSL base.(For categories, I change all of them but there are only 8 or 9 originals so I add some more)
After all those things done (step by step follow [How to] Add Addon Cars into ESX_VehicleShop (MYSQL), thanks)
I restart the server, get to the vehicleshop and open the menu, it appear nothing but my character standing there and I can’t get out from there.
Don’t know what happens there.
For the Looking script,
I saw a stream by accident which has multiple kinds of drugs and players can stand there to collect weeds and other drugs like collecting woods for tailor
Plz help if you can and sorry if i choose the wrong topic to ask.