Help me find an rp community that best fits!

We’re not 18+, but this would be a great place for you!
https://forum.cfx.re/t/state-of-urgency-rp-serious-roleplay-dedicated-servers-development-team-custom-cad-sourp-net/
@Daily2 You can check us out as well!

I would def checkout, but your website doesn’t seem to work for me

Humanity Roleplay goes back to the basic, however important fundamentals of roleplay that started being offered in Multi Theft Auto : San Andreas (MTA:SA) and San Andreas Multiplayer (SA:MP).

We offer a unique roleplay experience.

@ThatOneGurl Yeah, it’s currently down. Join our fan server here.

hey if you want we are in the process of looking for beta testers for our server thats going live soon. If you want heres our discord so you can come by and chat and see if youd be interested. https://discord.gg/WB9y5d3

So, while we are not YET whitelisted, (I am working on pushing to that direction) I do run a new server. that I’d like to make into pretty much what you are looking for. while we are slowly getting there, until I am able to have steady patrols (more members to do so) BUT, why not be a part of CREATING what you are looking for?
I AM LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS

whitelist in development
1k members, but whitelist will have around 50 around 195 members (195 is cap)

Are there textbased servers? If so hit me up please!

Absolutely not. Toxic.

@ThatOneGurl , we here at SAES are currently having OPEN interviews for a very limited time — no application needed. We are an 18+ y/o community and we are rapidly growing, along with having our very own whitelisted server. If you want, check us out [SAES] San Andreas Emergency Services | CAD/MDT | ESX | JOBS, HOUSES, DRUGS, ETC | COMPLETE CUSTOM CAR PACK | SERVER SIDE EUP | WHITELISTED | RUN BY REAL LEO/FIRE/DISPATCHERS! < – the post has a bit more information, along with the links to our website, discord, etc.

Our Basic Requirements:
:white_check_mark: Age: Must be 18+ y/o
:white_check_mark: Equip: Desktop/Laptop that runs all required programs (TS3, Discord, FiveM, etc)
:white_check_mark: Mic: Have a clear sounding microphone
:white_check_mark: Speech: Understand and speak the English language
:white_check_mark: Ability: Have the ability to have fun!

1 Like

Bumping this. Cuz ya girl still lookin !

Whitelisted ONLY.
Organized.
Preferably an older crowd of people.
Not about numbers, but quality of rp.
Active!!!

All that please, yes :slight_smile::clap::clap:

@Fourthbeam might have a community for you to check it, I’ve done some background developing on the server and can say from first hand experience, it’s a very close-knit community, just recentely they did a huge ecnomic overhaul and they’ve been pushing new strides so this might definetly be something for you,

Here the’s link to his post too.

1 Like

Thanks, but that’s wayyyy too many people in a server for me.

Nooo, the people in the server are always the same with the odd few rotations! otherwise I wouldn’t of reccomended :stuck_out_tongue: But don’t worry I understand how hard it is on this journey.

1 Like

@ThatOneGurl I recommend joining and giving it a go. We have a really nice core group. Queues aren’t too long. 10 people at max.

Not sure if you’re still looking but San Andreas first response will love to have you

Bump ^-^

Took a big break from roleplaying and now I want to revise this iso post (feeling up to it again). Everything I initially am looking for, I’m still looking for. So if anyone has a community that fits best for me, I would oh so love to join!!

-organized
-whitelisted
-has nicely filled departments
-active
-I prefer no to play in an esx/eco
-needs a great civ :slight_smile::slight_smile:

Thanks!! :two_hearts:

Attention Citizen,
Justice Department is looking for new and interested individuals to join its ranks. Wanna fight crime on the front lines against the war on crime? Then ask about joining our street judge division? Wanna provide critical medical and fire services to the citizen then ask about joining our Med Ops division? Wanna keep the skies clear and help the street judges on the ground keep the criminal scum in check and from escaping them? Then ask about joining airwatch division. Our judges and other support personnel are the best trained, most mature and the ones working for a better city! So if your ready to do your duty and help to fight the war on crime, come join justice department today by following the link provided on your screen:

Hello, if you are still looking for a community to join. Check us out, we are a Canadian Based RP community called The CORE (Central Ontario Roleplay Experience) we have 6 Departments are always recruiting. Come check us out https://discord.gg/SQ3npRS