[Help] INVALID KEY - GTX Gaming Hosted Server Doesn't show on Server List due to "INVALID KEY"

I have tried it with “key” and just key but no luck

I tested one with ZAP-Hosting (Whos Ping is terrible in the USA and thats why I want to continue using GTX Gaming) and the ZAP-Hosting works fine on FiveM Server List. But you have to connect to the GTX Gaming servers via Direct Connect because of the “INVALID KEY” Please help if you know what is going on.

license key for server - Select VPS from Server Type - (https://keymaster.fivem.net)

sv_licensekey KEYHERE

GTX Gaming is not authorized to provide FiveM servers, therefore, those server are not valid.

ZAP Hosting is the only GSP allowed to provide FiveM servers.

More information can be found here:

Then ZAP Hosting needs to improve their servers ALOT They have a constant 400+ ping in the United States making their services unusable which will kill many small communities if they can not have their server listed for those to see. I understand that it was in the ToS but this is a very hurtful move to the communities and has also just created a monopoly. I hope FiveM changes their mind on this quickly because it is most definitely a mistake.

1 Like

Move to a VPS, it’s cheaper then a GSP anyway. I had Zap and cancelled it due to their poor service and went to a VPS.

1 Like

VPS, Dedicated, Home Hosted, you have a decent amount of options to choose from. VPS’s seem to be the most common because they are pretty cheap, plus FXServer doesn’t require a super computer to run.

Yes but I need it to be visible to the public. and if only ZAP-Hosing is able to be seen on the list it mutes the purpose of having a public server. I’ve loved and supported FiveM for a long time but if I can’t get people to join then I have to reason to continue the service. I really don’t want to do that but my hand was kind of played for me by FiveM.

Zap is the ONLY GSP. You can have your server show on the list if you use a VPS, Dedicated, Home Host etc., mine shows and it’s a VPS. You just can’t use a GSP if it’s not Zap Hosting.

1 Like

Awesome, then back to my original question about the Key being Invalid? It was valid before the update but no longer works. Does the format of how it is entered change?

I think it was stated on the 17th that with the new update it was changing. Today someone posted about their server through GTX not working and one of the mods or whatever blacklisted their IPs. So I would assume that is why you’re key no longer works but a higher up would have to respond but I would assume that is the reason why.

The Key’s will work for Zap Hosting, VPS, Dedicated & Home hosted servers. Anything GSP related are being blacklisted/blocked which is why you will not see the server on the online list thus making people have to connect via IP Address.

I see, I hope a higher up can respond because according to GTX Gaming they switched their service to comply with FiveM’s requirements. (which i can confirm they did) So if they are blacklisted they should be removed for complying with FiveM’s demands.

Yeah they said they would when I dropped mine but I don’t believe that they’re able to comply with their demands. It’s a pre-configed service which is why it’s being blacklisted like other sites. You need to have access via SSH which GTX Gaming doesn’t give you unless they changed that. If it’s an actual VPS like they said they give you you would have that type of access.

But I’m sure a Mod will respond and either confirm or correct what we said. But pretty sure GTX Gaming’s IPs got blocked or whatever today after one of the mods saw it and said they were being blocked. Probably best if possible is to get back your money and just go to a VPS. Mine is located state side and I pay $7 a month but what I get is kinda overkill in terms of specs for FiveM but I’m going to be running a few servers along with other things off it.

GTX did change, it is no longer pre-installed or configured you must install everything yourself. But thanks for the help! What VPS do you use if I may ask to look into it?

https://vpsdime.com/aff.php?aff=1668

I have the Linux VPS

GTX went around the TOS and started offering “VPS’s with FiveM FXServer preinstalled” which is still violating the TOS. Even offering to install FXServer is a grey-zone because they still offer FiveM.

That was an Element (Member of the CitizenFX Collective) aka, FiveM Developer.

I doubt GTX will be unblacklisted, due to their sneaky practices trying to get around the FiveM’s TOS. It’s honestly not hard to get a VPS then install FXServer on said VPS.

Also, the reason why your key isn’t working is because you’re using GTX Gaming, which again, is a blacklisted GSP.

I see, thank you for the help. Ill look into other options. (Although I can say from my experience with their new Multimod server I did have to install everything myself, but I don’t blame FiveM if they had been sneaky prior)

2 Likes

Regarding the “High Ping from America” issue: Our server are located in Germany, Frankfurt currently. We will add USA servers (Dallas, Texas) in January expected. And we added ressource support and the ressources installer some days ago :slight_smile:

1 Like