[Help] Interior Props to FiveM?

• Eng

Hi guys,

I’ve recently started my own FiveM server for my team.
Everything is setup properly, no problem with my server.
But I’ve in mind to recreate the Money Cleaning Laundry to wash Dirty Money… Like in the Biker DLC.

So i’ve found the location for the Laundry, and add some teleporter. No problem for that.
But the room is empty, no props at all…

I’ve tried to do some stuff with the help of CodeWalker, tried to follow some tutorials about ymap on this forum, but nothing seems to work.

Did anyone know how to export the entire room as it is in original GTA Map and add it in FiveM as a resources? With part (or all) the items within it ?
I’m stuck on the problem for some long hours now and can’t really find the solution anywhere on internet…
Appreciate if a mapper can help me with this one.

Thank a lot have fun !

• Baguette

Salut les gars,

J’ai besoin d’aide car j’ai récemment commencer mon propre serveur pour ma team.
Aucun problème pour la création du serveur, tout fonctionne a merveille.

Je me suis dit que j’aurai aimé ajouter la Blanchisserie pour l’argent sale comme dans le DLC Bikers.
J’ai réussi a trouver la position de la blanchisserie sur la map, mais la salle est complètement vide, pas de props du tout à l’intérieur.

J’ai essayé de suivre des tutos sur le forum, je me suis acharné un moment avec Codewalker, mais rien ne semble fonctionner pour moi.

Est ce que quelqu’un saurait m’aider à trouver une solution pour exporter la salle comme elle est dans la map originale GTA, de manière à l’importer pour mon serveur FiveM…
Je suis coincer là dessus depuis quelques longues heures, sans arriver à trouver la moindre solution viable.
Si un mappeur à une idée pour résoudre mon problème, je serai preneur…

Merci bien et bon jeu !

Use an IPL Loader. There are many out there. That will fill up the room with the props and stuff like it should be.

I already have bob74_ipl on the server ! But that didn’t seem to load anything in that room unfortunatly !
Maybe you have another IPL loader to suggest ?

It’s an FXserver by the way !

We are all running FXServer by now lol

There get that its an addon to Bob’s

1 Like

Oh !!! Seems to have missed that one ! Thanks, I’ll give it a try !

That work great !!! Thanks a lot !

I’ve been a bit confused between ymap, IPL, Props…

And you sort it all in 3 min ! A big thank you !

Where can you find the laundry room?