Help installing FiveReborn please!

So I just downloaded FiveReborn and when it tells me I need to update I click yes then this message shows up.

Downloading of
http://updater.fivereborn.com/patches/GTA_V_Patch_1_0_505_2.exe
failed with CURLcode 0x12

And I know other people had this problem, and were told to delete the GTA_V_Patch_1_0_505_2.exe in the cache folder. But when I go to the cahce folder, it’s empty.

Please stand-by and try again later.

You’re a very bad moderator, you don’t assist people. Telling everyone to restart won’t make people want to download your mod. Thanks bud. I would appreciate another staff member’s assistance.

Cheers, Freeloader

@Mr_Freeloader , you are not fair.
These guys are working hard on this project and not all problems can be solved at once.
They didn’t sell you anything so be patient and wait, maybe a solution is on the way.
Remember that several problems (maybe not yours) are only on the user side and the devs have not a magic wand for everything.
Cheers

@Mr_Freeloader said in Help installing FiveReborn please!:

You’re a very bad moderator, you don’t assist people. Telling everyone to restart won’t make people want to download your mod. Thanks bud. I would appreciate another staff member’s assistance.

Cheers, Freeloader

^

No more support for you my love! We experienced some issues which we were solving, if you’d just try again this might have been fixed.

Locked.