[HELP] Insane Desync [Server Side]

Hi

Sorry for my english, this is not my native language. I have a Windows Server, pretty strong (https://www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-servers/details-servers-range-GAME-id-MC-64.xml), and i host FiveM Server on it.

But we have a REALLY big problem : Desync. Always. Here’s a video :

We search about script problem, but even without scripts, desync. Firewall opened. Netgraph is good i think.

In my local server ? Everything is perfect, no desync, perfect timing, with all the scripts. Same DB, same Server Files.

If someone already have this kind of problem, or a solution, we really need your help, because with a server at 150€/month, it’s pretty hard to see that…

Thanks !

It’s not ‘Desync’, it’s ‘Low Ping’

Also

You should clearly talk to the host, or ask the other player to show their netgraph.
-:palm_tree:

Do note, this - is way too much. A simple VPS could host a FiveM server.

:snail:

@americium I called the hoster, and now i need to do so network test but i think it’s not the problem… Even with Debian or Ubuntu, desync is here.

@mendelevium yes i know ahah, this is my friend, he think FiveM need a big server so he take that !

I’m starting to think it’s impossible to host in this server… But the reason is not found

Update : Everything works fine on server according to the technician.

I really don’t understand what is fucked up atm

1 Like

[FR]Salut, j’ai pris un VPS 8go de RAM 3.2 quad core processeur et 100mb/s de connexion et j’ai exactement le même problème, l’hébergeur ne sait pas d’où ça peut venir et ça fonctionne niquel sur mon pc. :confused: (l’hébergeur est SHPV)

[EN]Hi, i have exactly the same problem with à VPS 8gb RAM and a quad core processeur 3.2hz. The VPS hoster don’t find where it come from :confused:

J’ai essayé avec un VPS OVH à 5€ , tout tourne nickel… Je sais pas d’où vient le probleme, personne ne sait, on dirait que c’est aléatoire limite.

I tried with a OVH VPS ( 5€), everything is fine, even with all my scripts… I don’t know where is the source of the problem, nobody know, random maybe ?

Did this ever get resolved without getting a new server? I got the server for several other games too and I’m paying around 150 too, but the desync is pretty harsh…

It’s low ping to the server

@ColtBennett that sounds pretty strange. The lower the ping the better the experience, that’s how most things work. Besides that, I’m running on a ping of 18-20 range while other devs are running on a 15-25 range. That difference makes cars fly, desync for quite a bit of distance and other strange things?

Do you keep FX updated daily?

What is your internet speeds?

gratz on the 1 1/2 year necro

1 Like