[HELP] I Can't Get Any Type Of Currency To Work

I started attempting to create my own FiveM server today, and it was going well, until i realized that i don’t have any money. I tried adding some via trainer, i tried killing NPC’s for some, they don’t drop anything though. Is there something i’m missing? Another thing is i tried getting es_freeroam to work, but when i get into my server, it just keeps spawning me into a jail over and over and over again. I’m including my server.cfg and a few screenshots of my resources and the server startup. I have the feeling i’m over complicating some things as well, so if anyone sees something that i did wrong i would appreciate if you told me how to fix it.

serverstart4

resources 1

resources 2

resources 3

essentials

Hey, try moving the following to the top of your server.cfg

set es_enableCustomData 1
set mysql_connection_string "server=127.0.0.1;database=essentialmode;userid=root;password="

For example, mine looks like this:

set es_enableCustomData 1
set mysql_connection_string "server=127.0.0.1;database=essentialmode;userid=root;password="

# Initialize System Main Files
start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start scoreboard
start baseevents
start getpos
start givegun
start spawncar
start vVoice
start streetLabel
start CnRvehicles
start CnRhospital

# Starting Mysql-async
start mysql-async
start essentialmode
start esplugin_mysql
start es_admin2

and change the userid and password to the one for your database, of course. And also, it looks like you left your database password on your server.cfg file, I hope you don’t use that for anything important.

No it wasn’t important, i couldn’t get CouchDB to work anyway so i’m using something different. I tried what you suggested, but still no money, all my other scripts and mods are working though.