[Help] How to add icons

you find where to add in client main.lua

if dont work then use show any blip script… its good for non active places like school airports, other land marks u may want to see on map.

good to show markers

So i have to add a blips ? Where… cuz when i open the client main.lua there’s no blips …

I have the same exact info you should, but in my map there’s no blips … so how can i make it to show ?

i dont use that script but to add blips u add number

each scripts is different some give some dont as i dont use that script not 100% but thats where u add blip tho

look on ggole… gta5 blip id

– Create blips
Citizen.CreateThread(function()

for k,v in pairs(Config.BikerStations) do

local blip = AddBlipForCoord(v.Blip.Pos.x, v.Blip.Pos.y, v.Blip.Pos.z)

SetBlipSprite (blip, v.Blip.Sprite)
SetBlipDisplay(blip,226)
SetBlipScale  (blip, v.Blip.Scale)
SetBlipColour (blip, v.Blip.Colour)
SetBlipAsShortRange(blip, true)

BeginTextCommandSetBlipName("STRING")
AddTextComponentString(_U('map_blip'))
EndTextCommandSetBlipName(blip)

end

end)

like this ?

some u can add some dont…

u can use this

this are non active places i added…

think space after blip, 226

not sure not remove anything, dont know its try and see, but think need the space

but if cant get it to work in the script use the blip script i sent shows none active plave like the stip club and other that u want to show on map…

try

Nope doesnt work… i have no clue tbh

may be not sure of space

SetBlipDisplay(blip,226)
SetBlipDisplay(blip, 226)

is it just to mark a spot?

if so just use that show blip script

i’ve tried both and none work so i guess it doesn’t work…

Yeah it’s just to show where the biker are, but i have no clue on how to make a blip script

the script above…

can you tell me how to create it ?

the picture is there too the one im using

very easy

u can even copy some of mine the blip id and locations cords

but you’ve created a .lua from scratch ?

no its not mine…

i just loaded mafia script…and i got a new blip blue police station did u get it?

Yeah i already have that blips, but i want to add a blip where the mafia job is like the location

dose the script do that or only show when active …i dont know what it really dose?

if not then u need to use that show any blip script and do own, just look at mine co to location where u want blip get cords and put in the script

can you send me the script so i can edit it ? cuz i have no clue on how to do it