[Help] Has anyone seen this HUD? NoPixel HUD!

Just a quick one, if anyone could help me find any of these, I would appreciate it so much :slight_smile:

Also, this one is a UI which I also wanted to add to my server and also can’t find it anywhere, thanks!

Sorry if this is in the wrong topic, kind of new to this forum, if any mods could help that would be useful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its custom to NoPixel they have there own dev, you can find a few similar scripts out there, ive got my own, the legacy fuel script you can have it exactly the same, same with the time location but the files will need modifications. The belt script is different and i havent seen one that mimics NoPixel, as far as the inventory hud ill have alook myself if i can find it again but im pretty sure thats already on releases page.

Ahhh, thanks alot man, I appreciate your help! @driftonez Oh btw, could you send links referring to the releases I can get my hands on at the moment please? Cheers mate!

these to can be arranged on screen to look pretty much identical, ill upload a screen shot of how mine looks

I can’t find the UI but i seen it earlier today, but there are a few good ones around, i ended up editing the esx_menu_default to suit what i want, i have a neat little logo and changing the colour scheme

Ahh sick man, I do appreciate your help dude :slight_smile: Would it be too cheeky to ask how you’re doing that with your ui? The current blue/white stock one looks awful and too many starter servers have it! Thanks again my dude I’ll look into moving around the time and date display that you linked me :slight_smile:

esx_menu_default\html\css\app.css and scrolled down to .menu .head and changed background-color to background-image: url(Custom url); my picture is 400x90, gotta use the embedded image link otherwise it wont work… i.e: (https://i.imgur.com/ufoccsJ.png)

Other then that its just messing with the colour settings to suit your colour scheme. which look like this.
color: rgb(255, 255, 255)
#4d4d4d38

you’re a legend :slight_smile:

This is my HUD/UI display, food, water, voice then the speed and locations…

Looks it awesome, could you pass the code?

Yeah that is sick dude, could I do a little personal fork off of yours?

https://github.com/driftonez/LegacyFuel,
thats my fork of the fuel script, ill upload my forked versions of the others, ive only done the esx version, as thats what i use

I mean We built our own…
Sorry (Thats from a stream cba to get on)

1 Like

Damn dude, that’s one insane fork lol, any chance of a rip? :smiley:

What’s the name of the resource used for your UI/HUD? I want that HUD with the hunger and thirst and voice prox under the health and mini map. As well as the info to the right which you have displayed in your screen shot here.

I mean if you know how to code even a little bit its actually very easy to make

Time Location only car code plase ?

x and y parameters in the config

there are a few scripts out there just search for healthbar, i ended up making mine from multiple scripts to suit what i wanted, ill try and find them and link them below. something i also did with other scripts like the time was find the x and y cords and adjust, restart resource, adjust and keep going on until you find positions you like.

i dont know much, and crafted this… so, anything is possible

Did you do your own API call on that fuel script?