[HELP] Fivem Server using 500% CPU of host server

what is the recommended requirement of fivem server ? im using 8 core , 32 gb , 120gb ssd , for 5 of my server and the cpu usage increanse up to 500% when the server full

Uhmm, 500% CPU usage? That’s kinda difficult. Can you show what you are talking about.

is that normal for 5 server only script resources without mod to make the cpu higher to 500% ? what is the minimum and recommended system requirements for 1 fivem server ?

1 Like

uhh just saying i run a vultr vps Lower than those specs with 5 servers - No 500% CPU the most it’s been is atleast %106 but that’s the most it’s been.

EDIT: Unless your scripts are not scripted very well.

1 Like

yupp im using vultr too , when server full , the cpu usage increase to 500% ,

Interesting. i’ve never had that happen although my servers also don’t always have 32/32

but if you use windows i suggest learning development on Linux because it’s way easier on the systems. that’s what i use to host mine.

NOTE: You can PM me if you need help for linux.

im using debian 9 , which lighter, esx or vrp ?

1 Like

to be completely honest i am unsure which is lighter because i don’t use frameworks but from my ESX Experience it lagged the living crap out of people because of the poor scripting

PS: Not trying to start an argument :wink:

Oo a note...

Note for mods: my first attempt at keeping my Replies Civil :wink:

this is my cpu with all 5 servers running. actually no i’m running 6 with this cpu usage

Duno how to solve this , i just upgrade to dedicated server and still same …

its only 30 mod , no error on console , but cpu usage now higher thn 500% and mysql connection reach maximum for 151 players

39/32 ?

Moved to #server-development:server-discussion.

please read the descriptions carefully before posting.

thx , its normal again , 1 of my resources make the CPU higher …
Now i can add more slot :smiley:

see it was a script issue :wink: but theoretically i would love to see a 500% CPU cause uhh idk if that even exists :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh hello there,
just to clear your mind… More power in CPU doesn’t mean your server will work without any lags.

Your scripts are horrible. Thats all <3