Help finding a CHP ped with a Bulletproof/kevlar CHP vest!

I have seen a common CHP ped with a, Black with i believe yellow CHP written on the back, bulletproof vest, after trying to find it, i have not seen it on lspdfr.com, fivem forums and GTA5-mods.com Anyone have a link? I would get a screenshot, but last time i saw it was about a week ago. EDIT: The ped is the CHP ped in DOJ.

The only thing closest that i can recommend is my pack that has a yellow vest that says SAHP on it:
https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-lspd-bcso-lscs-sahp-fbi-ped-pack-1-0/91902/

If your talking about that then

1 Like

@sndleight DOJ does not release their peds that they make to the public they made that vest but they didnt make the whole model. you are not gonna find the vest most likley out on the forums,lspdfr.com,GTA5-mods.com and all that.

I know what you’re talking about. I’ve seen it on lcpdfr.com before, it’s part of a pack.

It’s not a custom model…

Uhh, wtf? This is EUP, not RDE. RDE is something different.

no they made that vest its not in EUP and not in RDE

unless hes talking about the Explorers suit then they made it

thanks for the help, i found it. Thanks.

That’s RDE just so you know.

sigh I’m surrounded by idiots. The screenshot is from RDE, but this topic is about the uniforms. DOJ DID NOT MAKE THAT. IT IS FROM EUP.

OK OK OK my god stop whining you head off. . .

and also why are you insulting people on the forums?

There is no be nice policy, so dont cry about it

im not . . . (20char)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B11tY87BUg8 So that video is what DOJ uses. And honestly don’t understand what your trying to say as it dosen’t make sense. So please tell me from that video what uniforms does CHP in DOJ use? Cause it ain’t eup Ill tell you that :slight_smile:

sigh I’m surrounded by an idiot

get rekted !!! (20char)

How would i download this? i dont know how to get this from gta mods to five m

Hey! Was curious if this pack was still available. Been looking all over the place for something like this :slight_smile: