[HELP] esx_weashop ammo

i’m using this script "https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_weashops " and it works fine, but I noticed that I can’t buy ammo, I looked for some other script and found nothing, I do not know what else to do, It makes no sense to buy a gun without buying ammunition. Does anyone have a solution for this?

4 Likes

same, I can’t find out to add ammo to the shop :\

I am also having the same issue. Did anyone ever find a solution to this? ALSO BTW SYNN I WAS NOT DONE TALKING. WHAT @Lukepollie said did not resolve the issue. I AM GETTING SICK OF THE ABUSE ON HERE!!! LITERALLY EVERYTIME I ASK FOR HELP YOU GUYS SHUTDOWN THE POST BEFORE WE GET A RESPONSE!!! @Lukepollie when I tried that it did not work. It states you already have the gun and it does not give any bullets. THIS IS THE MOST UNPRODUCTIVE FORUMS I HAVE EVER BEEN ON. I AM SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR A MODIFICATION FRAMEWORK.

1 Like

If you buy multiple times the gun. You pay for the gun once and then for the bullets

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy.
:mascot: