HELP esx_vehicleshop menu issue

Yes sir, Thats the Solution!! You just have to check out the category that you already create, be sure use the correct name on category of cars (Remember this will be KEY SENSITIVE) And thats all .

1 Like

Im having issue where if player management is turned off, people can buy cars but it doesn’t give them a number plate but takes their money. If player management is turned on and the salesman sells the car they get a plate. Anyone know whats going wrong?

1 Like

issue with players being able to access menu once when in the session and then closed out completely after when the dealer is automatic mode doesnt happen when its a job any ideas i am using kuana garage 2.0 not sure if this is causeing the issue ?

1 Like

i have issue that player is frozen after tying to close menu and exit… i updated everything and remade database but still nothing. Any fix?

Hello! I would have a problem. I’d like to do the car dealership with only addon cars. Who deleted the base cars I put 2 addon cars that worked. Then I uploaded the other cars, and the menu not working, I am looking for a solution. (sry my english is bad)

Worked for me as well. Thank you all for posting!

Is possible to create 3 menus?
GTA Cars,
Real Cars and VIPs Cars?
And get into submenus (Compacts, Off-Road…)
And then the cars are show up?? :slight_smile: I want to got this pls help.

1 Like

Hello, I would like to have a second vehicle store but with exclusive vehicles, in a nutshell with a different database, could someone help me how can I do that?
thanks for those who decide to help me

What should I do if I have the same problem.player freezes in vehicle?

i have a script esx_vehicleshop2 with diffrent table

can please someone help me, i am not able to sell vehicles to other players as the menu does not appear after clicking on display vehicles to sell or display vehicles to show
and also no matter how close the player is standing to me i cannot sell a vehicle it says no players near by

Same issue…

exact same issue, if you even breath on the car list or add anything or remove anything the menu does not display any vehicles and you stand there lookin at an empty showroom. 90% of the people who have downloaded it have the same issues. should we just avoid this release or is someone gonna help with the countless number of ppl with issues

I had just added some new addon vehicles under the category ‘special’ and got this error, after switching the recent additions to the category ‘super’ instead and restarting my DBs it fixed my issue!

1 Like

Has someone finally found a solution I’m really desperate

Exact same issue. Has someone a Solution? I just want to get this work.

step1: U need into the “vehicle” table in database.
step2: Check is there are some vehicles’ “category” not in the “vehicle_category”
step3: Check is there are some empty categorys. Such as not any vehicles in this category
step4: If u conform step2 or step3. U need add or del. U don’t know how to add or del, turn off FiveM and turn on the PUBG. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The problem can come from an overload of your sql (too much information to recover when opening the menu). To see if this is your problem try to delete a good part of the vehicles from your sql, even if there are only 1. If the vehicle is displayed, the solution is to create several vehicles.

Hey guys, I’m having a problem too… same kind. When I try to open the menu I get a console error saying that no vehicles were found, but I checked and the database is fine, I did modified the scrip to make an aircraft shop, but what it comes to the database is fine to me… so I was looking for some help here.
Thanks! :smiley:

I think this could be your solution. I just ran into this issue and before diving into the code i went back to HeidiSql and removed the most recent vehicle i had added. It was a polaris slingshot i added so i believe it was faulty and glitched out the menu. Give this a try and let me know