[Help] esx_dmvschool

I know it’s a simple script but i’m having trouble with getting the dmv school to use the english questions instead of the french questions. I have changed the locale to ‘en’ but this did not change the questions to english. What am I doing wrong?

You need to go into the html and use the questions_en.js.

1 Like

Just copy pasta the english into the others bra. (it will still have french in the menu:(

I am wondering if anyone found the steps to change this I am in the same boat here.

use this code to change to english

config.lua:
Config.Locale = 'en'

__resource.lua:

ui_page 'html/ui_en.html

files {
'html/ui_en.html',
'html/logo.png',
'html/dmv.png',
'html/cursor.png',
'html/styles.css',
'html/questions_en.js',
'html/scripts.js',
'html/debounce.min.js'
}

you also need to link the en js in the html

3 Likes

[QUESTION]
The text in funktion Drawtext shown downline in the middle (like drive to next point) - how can i move it to middle / middle of the screen please`?

how do i link that?

i can give you the resource thats edited to have english user interface and english questions.

4 Likes

Just rename questions.lua to questions_fr.lua and then rename questions_en.lua to questions.lua

Hello.
I am having problems with the translation.
I posted my request also on the Github of the plugin.

I’m posting here too to have more support I thank you in advance.

The post on Github

I am having problems with translation

I tested the translations Fr - Br - In Toujour the same message in the menu to pass the permit truck.

I try to translate languange files from En to Fr it does not work either always the same message.

Here are the links in image of the menu.

http://utilitaire.war-team.com/autre/gta5rp/images/bug/traduction.jpg

I thank you in advance for the solution.

Can you help me please ?.

Hi guys can anyone help me? I’d like a truck and a trailer to spawn in the same exam. The truck spawn but I don’t know how to write that truck and trailer together spawn

When I move the marker to move the DMV elsewhere on the map the DMV school script stops working. The coords are correct and ive restarted the script many times. Anyone any ideas what it can be?

What errors do you get in F8 console. when you moved the coordinates you might have messed up the config. so post the code you edited and if you have any errors show up in f8 when you start the script.

thanks it working

do anyone know how to fix this.
The problem is not from esx_dmvschool is from another esx but do not know wich.

1 Like

please

You need to set locale to ‘en’, not ‘es’

And where is the questions_es :frowning:

html file