[HELP] [ESX] Advanced Garage (problems)

Hello,

I installed correct esx_advancedgarage, but having some troubles.
I have a car that I owned, and I can put hem in a garage but if I want to pickup the car its says “U don’t have a personal car”. So the garage thinks I don’t have a car… Strange thing is I can put my car in it but don’t take it out…

So how can I fix it that I can take the car out of the garage???

Thanks

6 Likes

Same problem, dont know what could be

1 Like

dide you upload the sql ?

1 Like

The vehicleshop sql i did upload it, and it would take my car but when i go to take it out it says i dont own 1

1 Like

Like I say… I installed it CORRECT, so yes the sql is in the database… If I have purchased a car, the car is visible at the sql (owned_vehicles). So I own the car correctly…

Also I checked the inpound and there it is… My car… If I select pay for inpound I can pay 1000 times for my car but the car is not respawn back the car stays in inpound… So something is not working right

2 Likes

I have it fixed (thanks for the help uhmmm :zipper_mouth_face::thinking:)

But question, if I go pickup a car, it need to be showing the name and license plate… But only the license plate is showing and by name NULL… so Howto fix it that the name also works???

2 Likes

If it’s a custom car and you know the spawn name for it, add it to vehicle_names.lua in advanced garage and then restart the script, the name should show up if you do it correctly

1 Like

thanks, but there is no vehicle_names.lua in the map of advanced garage, so I can not put it in the file if this file is not in the installation map

1 Like

Create a file called “vehicle_names.lua”. There’s example’s included, just follow them.

function AddTextEntry(key, value)
	Citizen.InvokeNative(GetHashKey("ADD_TEXT_ENTRY"), key, value)
end

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	--Example 1: AddTextEntry('SPAWN_NAME_HERE', 'VEHICLE_NAME_HERE')
	--Example 2: AddTextEntry('f350', '2013 Ford F350')
end)

@DutchMgamer please tell me how you fixed it im still at it like crazy

1 Like

Thanks but not working for me

Made the file and put this in it (tryed 1 car)

function AddTextEntry(key, value)
	Citizen.InvokeNative(GetHashKey("0x7949F83E"), key, value)
end

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	AddTextEntry('rs6pd600', 'Audi RS6')
end)

called the file “vehicle_names.lua” and uploaded in the root of the “esx_advancedgarage”. I have also
put it in the “__resource.lua” to need to run the vehicle_names.lua file but not working.

Still if I go to the garage no name is showing

2 Likes

You need to restart the esx_advancedgarage script after adding the car, make sure the car name is the spawn name and sometimes you need to restart the server and clear the cache to get it to work

Sorry man but it stil not working for me…

Can u send me the right code I need to put in it with this car:

Name: AUDI RS6
Spawn name: rs6pd600
GetHashKey (get from OpenIV): 0x7949F83E

The car is succesfull in game, people can buy the car etc.

Thanks helping me !!

how did you fix it

Read that you managed to fix this, could you explain what you did to do so? I ran into this problem every time I fresh installed it for addon cars or regular cars.

how did you fix it?

How??

1 Like

Had the same problem, just figured out a fix
vehicleshop_fix_v2.sql (299 Bytes)
make sure to drop the “owned_vehicles” table of course.

5 Likes

if someone fixed it can u tell me what should i do?

1 Like

when I try to upload the sql file it says

Error

SQL query:

``

USE `essentialmode
3 Likes