[HELP] Error running call reference function for resource es_extended

Connecting: Svensson =DDD

Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

hitch warning: frame time of 153 milliseconds

Access denied for command add_principal.

Successfully Loaded Identity For Mange Svensson

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:78: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')

stack traceback:

server/main.lua:78: in upvalue 'ref'

citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336>

[C]: in function 'xpcall'

citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335>

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'error'

citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322>

[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : "SELECT * FROM `user_inventory` WHERE `identifier` = @identifier {@identifier=steam:xxxxxxxxxxx}"

Can anyone help me? Has worked perfect until the last restart where nothing was changed basically…

Have u found a way yet, Cause its happening to me and I don’t know what to do?

Just add these lines on your config file :

add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_ace allow
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow

Still not working

Sry bud no one can help u on this forum they just dont care :confused: its sad but true i have the same problem but no one cares, not even the real supporters on this forum…

1 Like

remains unsolved…

no it doesn’t, ESX actually fixed this quite a while ago:

also it basically means you ended up with broken data storage so it’s your own fault

I have the newest of all the esx addons and im getting it (I dont like chlorine hurts my eyes when I try to sleep after swimming)

ooh I see what you mean, you said I messed up the data storage so I redid it and realized I forgot to import that one pesky import thanks for the help

nvm thought it would work but it didnt